Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3587 3588 [3589] 3590 3591 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14646388 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Headpants!] Things you wore on your head today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #53820 on: June 14, 2011, 08:22:00 pm »

Nope.

It shouldn't be too hard, since we're talking about Remi here.
Starts with "C"?
After looking at the picture, would it be "crapped my pants"?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #53821 on: June 14, 2011, 08:28:07 pm »

Episode 1 of Season 9 Red vs Blue is out!!! :D :D :D

Edit: And the new season starts with a 'meh.'
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 08:34:25 pm by alway »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53822 on: June 14, 2011, 08:42:27 pm »

Try "cannibalistic," perhaps.

Anyway, my room is clean.  This is really nice.  Now I'm going to go do a little bit more German homework before I make an attempt at a healthy dinner with vegetables and stuff.  Then a walk and some pushups and situps, because I apparently have lost my ability to do pullups (which is bloody depressing.  I want my biceps back).  Then more German/looking up housing and public transportation, because I really need to get out of this place with its fabulously moldy refrigerator and the roommates who refuse to clean anything.

And yeah.  I'm getting healthy enough that I should be able to go running, soon.  I'm looking forward to being in better shape.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #53823 on: June 14, 2011, 08:54:09 pm »

Pullups...

Took my kids to the park yesterday and randomly started monkeying around on the playground equipment.  Did some sit-ups from hanging upside down, which was fun.  Then I tried to do some pull-ups.  I could do 4 with the amount of effort that once-upon-a-time would have netted me at least 10.  It was depressing.  Although, it was at the same time reassuring when I reminded myself that most people I know can't do a pull-up at all, and I have hardly exercised in the past 4 years.  So my fitness is deteriorating much less than I would expect, and I imagine I could reclaim it quite easily if I could convince myself to sacrifice some precious free time.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53824 on: June 14, 2011, 08:57:19 pm »

I definitely need to work on my upper body strength.  I've got tons of leg strength, and lifting strength but it's all in my back.  Individually, my arms are noodles, and all ability to lift weights ends at about chest height.  I was honestly worried about finally overtaking my father in strength; while I can lift and move more than he can (without a lot of moaning anyway), he can still wax my ass in arm-wrestling.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53825 on: June 14, 2011, 09:07:54 pm »

*sigh*

When I was in middle school, I could beat my farrier aunt at arm-wrestling.  I'm just currently praying I'll be able to get some of that back.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53826 on: June 14, 2011, 09:18:24 pm »

I definitely need to work on my upper body strength.  I've got tons of leg strength, and lifting strength but it's all in my back.  Individually, my arms are noodles, and all ability to lift weights ends at about chest height.  I was honestly worried about finally overtaking my father in strength; while I can lift and move more than he can (without a lot of moaning anyway), he can still wax my ass in arm-wrestling.
You're not secretly me, are you?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #53827 on: June 14, 2011, 09:19:17 pm »

I can still win at arm wrestling against anyone in my house. The only one that's kind of a challenge at times is my sisters girlfriend. But she has like nearly half a foot on height on me so that's not too strange.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53828 on: June 14, 2011, 09:29:05 pm »

I'm a weak, lazy shlub, but at least I'm improving.

Lifting dumbbells is boring but at least I do some exercise aside from my situps.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53829 on: June 14, 2011, 10:01:58 pm »

I was never into sports or any physical activities, so I don't really have much in the way of strength. I do have more endurance than anybody with my lifestyle should have, and when asked to join a casual sports game an hour later I'm doing about as well as the guys who play the sport all the time because I'm just not tired.

I think I just now had an OTTD epiphany, now all the junction and station examples suddenly make sense.

My god, it all so beautiful.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53830 on: June 14, 2011, 10:04:25 pm »

I have extremely strong legs, can run faster than anyone I know, and kick harder than most of 'em, but that's it. I never put much thought into bodybuilding.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 10:44:02 pm by freeformschooler »

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #53831 on: June 14, 2011, 10:37:49 pm »

I am strong like bull! But not really. My arms are sticks. The only thing that they are exceptional in is getting strange looks from people who think I'm on meth, people who think I'm a skeleton, and people who wonder how it is I stand up so well in a fight. (It's because I'm wiggly. I can stick both my legs behind my head, kick myself in the neck, lick my elbows... I could walk on my hands with my legs behind my head if I had the arm strength.)

It wasn't today, but on Sunday at the National Academic Championship in Chicago I got a fantastic question.

Question: "The ability to 'just know' some-"
(I buzz in)
Me: "Intuition."
Proctor: "What? Err... yes. 20 points."

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #53832 on: June 14, 2011, 10:46:14 pm »

Weeeeee!

Not really sure if that counts as an actual RTD turn, but it was quite fun to write either way. (This one)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
(daerht yppah).daerht yadot yppah uoy edam taht sgniht [?yppah] :eR
« Reply #53833 on: June 14, 2011, 11:05:54 pm »

hmm, reversed title, eh?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: (daerht yppah).daerht yadot yppah uoy edam taht sgniht [?yppah]
« Reply #53834 on: June 14, 2011, 11:12:14 pm »

Oh god no.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 ... 3587 3588 [3589] 3590 3591 ... 13312