Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3645 3646 [3647] 3648 3649 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14540240 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: [Science] Charlie and the larval horse. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #54690 on: June 22, 2011, 08:18:18 pm »

Just exercised.

Since it was raining (which was good, because it was cool and shit) I just did jumping jacks and lifted my weights.

It hurt my ankles, but I feel good!
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54691 on: June 22, 2011, 08:19:59 pm »

I looked outside and saw some fireflies.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54692 on: June 22, 2011, 08:20:19 pm »

Bah, I can't do any serious exercise today because I'm housing hunting and I seem to have hurt my right bicep a bit.  But hey!  I'm probably going to go buy a loaf of bread or something, which will be great to have around.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54693 on: June 22, 2011, 08:25:44 pm »

Bah, I can't do any serious exercise today because I'm housing hunting and I seem to have hurt my right bicep a bit.  But hey!  I'm probably going to go buy a loaf of bread or something, which will be great to have around.

For some strange reason I imagine you riding a T-Rex, shouldering a rocket launcher with a loaf of bread tucked under one arm. Of course, the T-Rex is wearing a top hat and monocle.

Then, your prey, a looming house-monster with a maw of splintery, jagged teeth jumps out in front of you.

You take a single withering glare at the house, and let loose a HEAT round into the monster.

With a shriek and a groan, it collapses, and you stand over your conquered foe, hoisting your bread loaf and ululating wildly.

Goddamnit I have too much free time on my hands
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #54694 on: June 22, 2011, 08:29:45 pm »

No. You have exactly the right amount, if the above is anything to judge by.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #54695 on: June 22, 2011, 08:32:28 pm »

Depends all on the song your playing. Faster songs have a downward slope that has more high-value blocks, while calmer songs go upwards and don't give much points.

I have no idea what exactly determines the position of the blocks or the curves though.

I don't know positions or curves, and I've spent a lot of time studying it.
I do, however, know that drums affect turbulence.
So really hectic drums will make a bumpier ride, while this is just a constant, almost sickening, up and down.
True, true.

My brother insisted one day to do a co-op with me - with one of those eminem songs he likes so mich.

At the end of the ride I was really sick, but i don't know if it was the seasickness or the rap.
Eh, Eminem is better than most of the crap out there.

Out of curiosity, do you know which song?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54696 on: June 22, 2011, 08:36:02 pm »

No. You have exactly the right amount, if the above is anything to judge by.

This :D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54697 on: June 22, 2011, 09:00:46 pm »

So coming back from my date (I think it went well) I learnt that her Uncle "Doesn't mind going back to prison" and "A planned meeting would be easier then hunting me down"

Oh Lordy.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54698 on: June 22, 2011, 09:02:07 pm »

Don't mind him, he's probably just shooting off at the mouth to show that he's protective. Most guys around young ladies do that. I'll probably do the same when my daughter gets old enough to date.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #54699 on: June 22, 2011, 09:05:07 pm »

I would stay away, Realmfighter. Relationships aren't worth being under constant threat of violently overprotective family members. They might just be joking, but it doesn't hurt to be careful.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #54700 on: June 22, 2011, 09:10:08 pm »

That would be overly cautious.
Play your cards right, see how things go, and fold if it gets too tough.
Don't fold before even the first round of bets.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54701 on: June 22, 2011, 09:14:45 pm »

Heh, she basically said that the greatest danger comes not from him, but instead me being myself.

That isn't fair! I can turn it off!
Sometimes.....
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54702 on: June 22, 2011, 09:53:49 pm »

That still sounds better than one of mine. We were snuggling on the couch of her apartment, just put a movie in, when her mum practically breaks down the door and threatens to kill herself right in front of me screaming, and then the girl I'm dating starts screaming back, and I just ask her mum quietly to please drop her bag which may or may not have a knife/weapon. Turns out it was just a huge batch of pills. She was bipolar as well.

That was quite the date. I got a goodnight kiss to make up for it though.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54704 on: June 22, 2011, 10:14:59 pm »

Welp, today was a good day. This my first birthday in recent years that I haven't been depressed. I got to eat at one my favorite restaurants, Oye Amigo. Its a Mexican restaurant, the food is great. If any of you find yourselves around Marshal in Michigan you should try it. I usually order the cheese enchilada and the beef chalupa myself. The enchilada is the best though. Also, my cousin's child was born on my birthday, the odds of that happening is pretty low lol. I wish I could congratulate him in person... I look foward to having another cancer in the family since I was the only one :D. Everyone else has winter birthdays lol.
My personality profile.
Pages: 1 ... 3645 3646 [3647] 3648 3649 ... 13312