Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3850 3851 [3852] 3853 3854 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14518547 times)

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
Re: [Who?] Things you mistook for someone today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #57765 on: July 26, 2011, 11:52:28 am »

:D I'd love that. But really, quality of Denmark depends on next election, if the racists and liberals win again, go to Finland 100%. If the red block wins the election, Denmark will hopefully go in the right direction again, instead of back treading.

I mean christ, we just established border control by the german border as a big fuck finger to the whole of Europe ;_; Damn DF. Denmark easily have the best Welfare though, except maybe Norway who runs on oil. Our economy doesn't do aswell as the Swedish one, for a multitude of reasons, mostly a terrible government the last 10 years, and Finland is doing well in almost everything and have quite sensible politcians I hear, imagine that.
"True Finns" sounds very sensible and not racist at all.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57766 on: July 26, 2011, 12:10:53 pm »

Stalk her.
To what end?
To see if it's Vector's evil twin. Then again, if the evil twin is usually the smart, scheming one that usually comes up with brilliant, bizarre ideas, wouldn't that make Vector the evil twin? You might be stalking the good one.

I joke. Don't hurt me. Please.
If that one's hiding something, she's doing it really well.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57767 on: July 26, 2011, 12:12:26 pm »

Stalk her.
To what end?
To see if it's Vector's evil twin. Then again, if the evil twin is usually the smart, scheming one that usually comes up with brilliant, bizarre ideas, wouldn't that make Vector the evil twin? You might be stalking the good one.

I joke. Don't hurt me. Please.

What now?  Someone made Vector happy today?!

:3

That is pretty cool, Mindmaker.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #57768 on: July 26, 2011, 12:30:50 pm »

You're overcomplicating it.  Whichever one has a goatee and/or is bald is the evil one.
Shoes...

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57769 on: July 26, 2011, 12:34:06 pm »

I'm going to apropriate that and declare that I don't have male-pattern baldness, I have "age-progressive evil". Muhaha. Ha.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57770 on: July 26, 2011, 12:35:27 pm »

I'm going to apropriate that and declare that I don't have male-pattern baldness, I have "age-progressive evil". Muhaha. Ha.

. . . That is awesome.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #57771 on: July 26, 2011, 12:59:13 pm »

Happy birthday Cthulhu.

In interesting news, last night, my sister was channel surfing (I assume) and she came across something unexpected. Apparently the channel Teen Nick is playing stuff from the golden age of Nickelodeon (The 90s Were All That) later at night now ala [adult swim] style, according to how they have it laid out (factoid bumps, random clips from other shows, old promos/commercials for old shows, the good ol' classic slogans/tunes. old SNICK and Nickelodeon bumps from back then, etc. It's the 90s condensed in a few hours), old shows, live action and animated; game shows and Nicktoons (and the real Nicktoons like Rugrats, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, and AAAH! Real Monsters, and yes, they might even bring back Ren & Stimpy, no Spongebob here). I mean, you want a trip through memory lane, there you go.

If they end up playing The Adventures of Pete & Pete again, I advise you watch that show. Best writing ever there, not a single episode was unfunny, and they're still funny today too.

Looks like I'll have to rearrange my midnight TV lineup again.

Relevant Links:
http://live.washingtonpost.com/nickelodeon-brings-back-90s-shows.html
http://geekscape.net/news/nickelodeon-launches-the-90-s-were-all-that-program

EDIT:
Apparently, it all started last night. Sweet. That explains all the pilot episodes that aired.

↓: Were The Angry Beavers not a Nicktoon? Of course they'll be included. I would naturally assume that with high enough ratings (undoubtedly), I think there will become a Nick Classic channel added to their network, much in the style of VH1 Classic, sorta.

I wonder if they'll bring back Space Cases as well? Think of it like Firefly before Firefly with a mix of Farscape/Stargate (Farscape with living ships, and Stargate for MacGuffins and Chekov Guns all over the place conveniently used by the end of an episode), except for kids of the 90s. Kaylee (or in the show, Catalina) even did engineering for the Christa back before she served Malcom Reynolds for the Serenity and had pretty awesome rainbow hair while at it too.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 01:20:19 pm by Itnetlolor »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57772 on: July 26, 2011, 01:08:43 pm »

Awesomeness. Any sings of Angry Beavers on there yet?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #57773 on: July 26, 2011, 01:18:38 pm »

Denmark is one place we've considered. My wife has spent a fair amount of time in Scandinavia, and she loved Copenhagen. I know her first choice would be somewhere like Oulu (where she went to school for a while), followed probably by Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm and then maybe Copenhagen. I'd prefer Denmark because it's not inside the Arctic-freakin-Circle. Cold and I do not get along well.

Maybe Nadaka and I can co-start a Southern US restaurant in Copenhagen, and we can fatten up the Danes with fried chicken, barbecue and biscuits.  :D

Haha. I wouldn't mind cooking for a living. But Copenhagen does not have warm sunny beaches or swamps full of alligators.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #57774 on: July 26, 2011, 01:20:43 pm »

Denmark is one place we've considered. My wife has spent a fair amount of time in Scandinavia, and she loved Copenhagen. I know her first choice would be somewhere like Oulu (where she went to school for a while), followed probably by Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm and then maybe Copenhagen. I'd prefer Denmark because it's not inside the Arctic-freakin-Circle. Cold and I do not get along well.

Maybe Nadaka and I can co-start a Southern US restaurant in Copenhagen, and we can fatten up the Danes with fried chicken, barbecue and biscuits.  :D

Haha. I wouldn't mind cooking for a living. But Copenhagen does not have warm sunny beaches or swamps full of alligators.

Actually, Denmark is famed for it's beaches, we don't have alligators though.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 01:22:17 pm by Lysabild »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #57775 on: July 26, 2011, 01:31:23 pm »

Naps shouldn't feel this good should they? Well whatever. Naps feel good. .3
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57776 on: July 26, 2011, 01:35:19 pm »

Naps are amazing~
Everybody should take more naps and shorten the big sleeping block~

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57777 on: July 26, 2011, 01:37:44 pm »

Did a speedy Keltic Cross spread, before my roommate coould come back and make fun of me.
The mix of self-knowledge, mysticism and self-delusion (good fortune) brightens my mood.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57778 on: July 26, 2011, 01:42:09 pm »

There is now a third Humble Indie Bundle! It has Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, & And Yet it Moves.
B12 thread that has RF giving people $.01 copies in exchage for varying amounts of ~ here.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 01:44:53 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #57779 on: July 26, 2011, 01:43:02 pm »

But guilt isn't happy! It should be in exchange for tildes!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 3850 3851 [3852] 3853 3854 ... 13311