Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4223 4224 [4225] 4226 4227 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14560436 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:30:52 pm by ToonyMan »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Things yoshi... Oh god no (Happy Thread)
« Reply #63361 on: October 03, 2011, 02:49:52 pm »

Vector: Procrastinating more by 8am than most people procrastinate all day.

She works more than me and procrastinates more than me.  Vector, do your magical math magician powers give you more hours in the day or something?

On a related note, I am technically at work right now.  Guess how hard I'm working.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #63362 on: October 03, 2011, 02:52:07 pm »

Vector: Procrastinating more by 8am than most people procrastinate all day.

She works more than me and procrastinates more than me.  Vector, do your magical math magician powers give you more hours in the day or something?

On a related note, I am technically at work right now.  Guess how hard I'm working.
You and me both. But then, I'm still more productive than most of my co-workers.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #63363 on: October 03, 2011, 02:56:00 pm »

After much striving, I found a store that had cow hearts today. Deliciousness will ensue once the stupid thing thaws. On the downside, my childhood has taken another blow; the store got rid of their soda machine. Where will I buy my 35 cent cans of nostalgia now? Still, good memories and all that, although it's gotten me thinking about how odd it is to be emotionally connected to objects I so rarely interacted with. Or even objects at all, really.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #63364 on: October 03, 2011, 02:57:34 pm »

You and me both. But then, I'm still more productive than most of my co-workers.

This is me, too.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #63365 on: October 03, 2011, 03:13:13 pm »

After much striving, I found a store that had cow hearts today. Deliciousness will ensue once the stupid thing thaws.

You will gain it's strength. Your cud-chewing ability will be unsurpassed in the realm of men.  :P

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #63366 on: October 03, 2011, 03:16:57 pm »

After much striving, I found a store that had cow hearts today. Deliciousness will ensue once the stupid thing thaws.

You will gain it's strength. Your cud-chewing ability will be unsurpassed in the realm of men.  :P
Not to mention my intelligence. Cows are known for that, right?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #63367 on: October 03, 2011, 03:22:41 pm »

Uhhh, sure. BTW, you can totally ignore the nail gun I'm carrying and the building ahead of you reeking of entrails and blood. Nothing to be worried about, I assure you.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #63368 on: October 03, 2011, 03:26:50 pm »

Uhhh, sure. BTW, you can totally ignore the nail gun I'm carrying and the building ahead of you reeking of entrails and blood. Nothing to be worried about, I assure you.
Sounds legit. You're probably just doing construction work to ensure this building doesn't collapse before the barbecue.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63369 on: October 03, 2011, 03:27:43 pm »

This is me, too.
I was going to post a rant about how people who work more seem to earn less wage, but actually I'm feeling too lazy to write it.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #63370 on: October 03, 2011, 03:33:43 pm »

This is me, too.
I was going to post a rant about how people who work more seem to earn less wage, but actually I'm feeling too lazy to write it.
Congratulations! Here's a raise! (Is anybody else reminded of this?)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63371 on: October 03, 2011, 04:01:56 pm »

This made my day.  :D
Quite funny conversations some people get.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63372 on: October 03, 2011, 04:14:36 pm »

This made my day.  :D
Quite funny conversations some people get.
Oh my god.  If I could find out who this is I would hug them.  I'm not very good at grammar myself but way too much of the chat going on in WoW is nearly unreadable.         
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63373 on: October 03, 2011, 05:12:24 pm »

Anxiety helps me never sleep :D  So far I've put in... hm.  Nine hours of work today (I spent 1/2 hour watching TV).

Whoo.

But on the other hand, I am probably two or three days away from declaring my major in pure mathematics!  I am so excited, and glad to have a faculty adviser who I know well enough to be unafraid of, but poorly enough that I will not be asking her to write me any recommendation letters, and thus do not feel bad about her seeing my transcripts.  Yay!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #63374 on: October 03, 2011, 05:32:27 pm »

“Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn’t misuse it.” - Pope John Paul II
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."
Pages: 1 ... 4223 4224 [4225] 4226 4227 ... 13312