Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4235 4236 [4237] 4238 4239 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14547886 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Things yoshi... Oh god no (Happy Thread)
« Reply #63540 on: October 06, 2011, 08:16:09 am »

Hey, I'm already dressed for the party!

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #63541 on: October 06, 2011, 08:30:47 am »

Listening to my new Rhapsody album, first track, heard Christopher Lee. Went :D.
Nice! The Cold Embrace of Fear? That one has a lot of him in it. I definitely prefer his narration to their original guy. That guy was the largest ham I have ever heard.
Nah, Frozen Tears of Angels. It was cheaper.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #63542 on: October 06, 2011, 08:33:33 am »

No, you have to dress him like an office worker or a farmer or something.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63543 on: October 06, 2011, 08:35:15 am »

No, you have to dress him like an office worker or a farmer or something.
But I am a vampire, bleigh!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #63544 on: October 06, 2011, 08:38:46 am »

yes, and what do you think vampires do on Halloween?

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #63545 on: October 06, 2011, 08:47:18 am »

I don't think you could Halloween-ise my avatar. I guess zombification, but she's already pretty grey.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #63546 on: October 06, 2011, 08:51:54 am »

My avatar is already pretty halloweeny, what with a fallen angel failing at baking gingerbread men.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #63547 on: October 06, 2011, 09:00:58 am »

I have had a stupid, stupid idea. Completing it is going to require far too much time working with GIMP, but it's going to be fun.
What is it? I can maybe work on it in my free time.
A secret, until I finish it. The fun is going to be in the work. It's not particularly original, but google suggest that while many have done it before, nobody's done it well.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63548 on: October 06, 2011, 09:02:00 am »

I don't think you could Halloween-ise my avatar. I guess zombification, but she's already pretty grey.

Zombies also come in green and blue, you know.

(I added fangs, tears in the shirt and horns for good measure)

(that might have been a little bit too much blood, here's a less bloody version )
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 09:06:13 am by freeformschooler »

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #63549 on: October 06, 2011, 09:11:42 am »

Okay, okay, you proved me wrong (not that I've ever seen a blue zombie). Although, leave off the horns and I'd ask if I could use it for the season.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #63550 on: October 06, 2011, 09:13:56 am »

I had a dream I saw a movie called A Perfect Blue (Which is apparently some animo, whatever) about people in the jungle being stalked by aliens.  The blue was a reference to water because the aliens, which had a kind of larval appearance, were made of what looked like water, and if they were in the water they were invisible.  They'd burrow into you and take you over.  Not like a zombie or anything, more like The Thing.

Anyway, I watched the movie, then headed outside and sure enough it had come true.  I was outside a strip mall I had to go through to get to my house, and I'm told by some people that several of the buildings in the strip mall were infested by the water things and I'd need to be careful.  I looked around and found a bookstore that seemed well taken care of, walked in, and heard country music.  Apparently country music soothes them or something, I knew that somehow, and I quickly left because I knew it was infested and they were just keeping it clean to attract people.  I went through an abandoned library.

Later I get to my house, and somehow time has progressed. The aliens have now fully taken over the area where I live and are developing or bringing in new technology, like floating bombs to blow open safehouses (Like my house) and organic killing machines (They're no longer infesting people, just exterminating them).  Oh, the killing machines can hide inside the bombs too so they can jump in as soon as the building is open.  I decide to leave before they start clearing out the houses on my street, my family wants to stay for some reason.  I head west to the Willamette Valley because it worked out for Sarah and Zeke and Ezra and not Jane so much because she "got sick and died" but that's beside the point.

Cue a long drive down a surprisingly busy highway.  The grass along the side of the road is dotted with the bodies of people who died along the way because apparently the aliens attacked at some point.  I didn't see any.  Oddly all of the bodies are in funeral suits and gowns, and several have fancy caskets.  I drive past two of my friends (dead) on the way, check facebook to see if they're really dead, the dream gets hazy, and I wake up.

Moral of the story:  Aliens are fucking dicks.
Shoes...

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63551 on: October 06, 2011, 09:14:45 am »

I've only seen blue zombies in this one movie and it was more like blue-grey.

Here ya go.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #63552 on: October 06, 2011, 09:20:38 am »

Hehehe. Thankee. Now for braaaaaaaaaains...

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #63553 on: October 06, 2011, 09:55:14 am »

Yay, halloween~

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63554 on: October 06, 2011, 09:59:09 am »

Bah, TRVE CVLT BLACK METAHL, POSSIBLY VAMPIRIC, LAZ0R EYED, CROSS-DRESSING ABBATH WILL DRAIN THE LIFEFORCE AND BLOOD FROM YOUR AVATARS!

It's moments like these that make me wish I could Photoshop.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 ... 4235 4236 [4237] 4238 4239 ... 13312