Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4241 4242 [4243] 4244 4245 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14552585 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Things yoshi... Oh god no (Happy Thread)
« Reply #63630 on: October 06, 2011, 08:30:50 pm »

You can't be the guy!  You're just a kid!

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe when you're older.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63631 on: October 06, 2011, 08:31:25 pm »

SirAaronIII, I recognize you. I hope that makes you happy. Oh, and I'm brewing mead. I hope that that will let you people identify me as that one guy who likes to brew mead and make potentially dangerous contraptions that have no real use other than fun. REMEMBER ME DAMNIT

Oh, hi, Bauglir!  How's everything going?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63632 on: October 06, 2011, 08:33:17 pm »

EDIT^2:
I would have used one with transparency, but it got messed up.
Spoiler: honk. (click to show/hide)
Fixed!

Thanks! Now I can terrorize people without fear of transparency issues!
May I ask how you did that so next time I don't have to run here for help?
Oh, it's quite easy actually,

Some of the Gif's frames had a (combine) tag on them when they should've had a (replace) tag instead.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63633 on: October 06, 2011, 08:34:07 pm »

*Some mention of postcount*
Aww hell yea! I'm one up on Toady himself! Ein, your next!

Toonys highscore will be MINE!!!

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #63634 on: October 06, 2011, 08:37:36 pm »

Oh, Hi, bauglir. How's everything going?
FFFFUUUUUUUU~  I WILL BE bauglir and a writer! I will be the guy who brews mead, makes dangerous stuff, makes fanart, writes stuff, and programs. I WILL BE IDENTIFIABLE DAMNIT

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #63635 on: October 06, 2011, 08:39:44 pm »

*some mention of better postcount*
Neat that we're higher than him in post count, I guess, but he has at least half of the important posts!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #63636 on: October 06, 2011, 08:40:21 pm »

*Some mention of postcount*
Aww hell yea! I'm one up on Toady himself! Ein, your next!

Toonys highscore will be MINE!!!
Looking through the stats page. I love how much this place has grown, while still remaining, for the most part, a family.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63637 on: October 06, 2011, 08:41:54 pm »

Mostly the way you're making yourself identifiable right now is by frequently complaining about no one paying attention to you.  Everything else about you is sort of fading into a blur.

The way this generally works is that people talk about something, and you talk back and engage in the conversation, and you post frequently enough about things you're excited about that eventually you happen to randomly hit something someone else wants to talk about.  But you don't demand attention and notability.  It doesn't work like that.

Especially not when you have one of the world's least identifiable names and a Chuck Norris avatar.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #63638 on: October 06, 2011, 08:43:16 pm »

Oh, Hi, bauglir. How's everything going?
FFFFUUUUUUUU~  I WILL BE bauglir and a writer! I will be the guy who brews mead, makes dangerous stuff, makes fanart, writes stuff, and programs. I WILL BE IDENTIFIABLE DAMNIT

Where'd Bauglir go? Who are you? What have you done with him? I WILL HAVE ANSWERS!
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #63639 on: October 06, 2011, 08:45:34 pm »

Sigh. I'm going to the sad thread. My god my personality is horrible. Also, hey, I'm still brewing mead.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #63640 on: October 06, 2011, 08:47:42 pm »

Mostly the way you're making yourself identifiable right now is by frequently complaining about no one paying attention to you.  Everything else about you is sort of fading into a blur.

The way this generally works is that people talk about something, and you talk back and engage in the conversation, and you post frequently enough about things you're excited about that eventually you happen to randomly hit something someone else wants to talk about.  But you don't demand attention and notability.  It doesn't work like that.

Especially not when you have one of the world's least identifiable names and a Chuck Norris avatar.
Or you make a neat thing or something related to a neat thing, and stumble upon people that like that as well, like Geneforge, or the chainmail thread of girlinhat's.

hey, I'm still brewing mead.
Do we have a mead thread?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #63641 on: October 06, 2011, 08:47:57 pm »

It's okay man.  I'm sure 92.99642% of things I say aren't worth commenting on either.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63642 on: October 06, 2011, 08:49:06 pm »

Sigh. I'm going to the sad thread. My god my personality is horrible. Also, hey, I'm still brewing mead.

You'll get it eventually =)  It takes time.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63643 on: October 06, 2011, 08:49:33 pm »

OH ALL YOU GUYS worrying about not being known etc

I am objectively internet popular. I don't need a post count to prove it. 8)

Anyway these halloween avatars man. They just get better and better.

OH, ALSO! I got a job offer for a box office position from the biggest, nicest and fanciest playhouse (as in live plays) in my area. Huzzah!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #63644 on: October 06, 2011, 08:52:38 pm »

and a Chuck Norris avatar.

Speaking of which, I noticed Aqizzar changed his.  Possibly the first time I've ever experienced identity crisis over someone else's identity.  I don't know what else to call it.  One of the most instantly recognizable forum inhabitants (at least to me) and suddenly I can't instantly recognize him anymore.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 4241 4242 [4243] 4244 4245 ... 13312