Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4481 4482 [4483] 4484 4485 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14645766 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67230 on: December 06, 2011, 01:28:57 am »

OMNOMNOM SO MUCH CHOCOLATE.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67231 on: December 06, 2011, 02:22:22 am »

I am completely ecstatic that the comedy third option of the republican party who was only really running to sell his books is the frontrunner now. How hilarious is that? :P

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #67232 on: December 06, 2011, 02:46:43 am »

After a couple hours learning OpenAL, I now have a test program using 3D sound to make it sound like nyancat is flying rapidly in a circle around your head. :D

Though it has an unfortunate side effect of giving you a headache after listening to it for about 15 seconds. :P

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #67233 on: December 06, 2011, 05:48:31 am »

Community is my new favorite show. Too bad it's getting cancelled. Oh well, new avatar.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #67234 on: December 06, 2011, 06:41:05 am »

First mm snow.
Love, scriver~

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67235 on: December 06, 2011, 07:44:56 am »

I am completely ecstatic that the comedy third option of the republican party who was only really running to sell his books is the frontrunner now. How hilarious is that? :P

That actually describes half the GOP field. You'll have to be more specific. I assume you're talking about Gingrich? Give it another month or so tops. He'll say something competely beyond the pale and his numbers will tank again.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #67236 on: December 06, 2011, 08:09:56 am »

It really does.  I thought he meant Herman Cain and was confused because he dropped out.

Also, I'm watching Seven Samurai.  Nodachi guy's totally rad and he better join eventually.  On the other end of the coolness  spectrum is Yohei, or as I like to call him, D:

Shoes...

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67237 on: December 06, 2011, 08:14:23 am »

It really does.  I thought he meant Herman Cain and was confused because he dropped out.

Also, I'm watching Seven Samurai.  Nodachi guy's totally rad and he better join eventually.  On the other end of the coolness  spectrum is Yohei, or as I like to call him, D:

How exactly does one vocalize "D:" because that could be useful to know.
*Hugs*

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67238 on: December 06, 2011, 08:15:49 am »

AUUUUUUGH!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67239 on: December 06, 2011, 08:59:35 am »

AUUUUUUGH!
I thought it was Dee Colon.
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #67240 on: December 06, 2011, 09:49:29 am »

Listening to Touhou metal, finished Pong. Alas, though, now I need to do the essay.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67241 on: December 06, 2011, 09:53:59 am »

Me, Yumi and Kiki were invited out to dinner with by the family that adopted my daughter.
So I get to compound the awesomness of seeing her again with the awesomeness of eating again. Double happy.
*Hugs*

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #67242 on: December 06, 2011, 11:15:29 am »

My grandpa, somewhere in he neighborhood of 85 years old, had open heart surgery a little over a week ago and was going to be discharged today.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67243 on: December 06, 2011, 12:14:21 pm »

Woke up to 404 new tweets, and I thought it was kinda cute because I have a 4chan extension that appends '404' to the tab title thingy in that same way when a thread gets 404'd~

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67244 on: December 06, 2011, 01:12:38 pm »

Re: Sunshine.

Kaneda, what can you see?

God I love this movie.
It was delightfully terrible. I don't have time to list all the comments on it I have.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 4481 4482 [4483] 4484 4485 ... 13312