Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4491 4492 [4493] 4494 4495 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14521674 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67380 on: December 09, 2011, 07:45:19 pm »

I shudder to think of what would happen, if I didn't concentrate on my work.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67381 on: December 09, 2011, 08:16:30 pm »

As expected, pumpernickel with braunschweiger, havarti cheese, spinach, and onion is an excellent sandwich, and may become standard fare for my dinners since it's a highly portable food, and I've recently found cheap sources of the bread and cheese. Om nom nom.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #67382 on: December 09, 2011, 08:42:33 pm »

I have a date this Saturday with a man I think will be nice. He's vouched for by a mutual friend too. :D

I really hope it goes well for you.  You very much deserve some love.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67383 on: December 09, 2011, 09:06:27 pm »

Maybe I should get back into Terraria, it'd be fun to see how outdated my old endgame character is now that there's all these nifty new gadgets... Although maybe a new character is in order.

I'd need someone to play with though, my brother just isn't around enough for it.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #67384 on: December 09, 2011, 09:13:12 pm »

Watched a few episodes of Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (MXC). That show is funny as hell.

In other news, got a few more Christmas decorations up. Next week might look a bit busy with a Christmas weekend with my dad and siblings. Gonna be pretty nuts.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #67385 on: December 09, 2011, 09:30:56 pm »

As expected, pumpernickel with braunschweiger, havarti cheese, spinach, and onion is an excellent sandwich, and may become standard fare for my dinners since it's a highly portable food, and I've recently found cheap sources of the bread and cheese. Om nom nom.
I need to find my recipe thread again and make a cheap bastards section now.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #67386 on: December 09, 2011, 11:29:32 pm »

My cat seems to be less passive aggressive than usual. He has been doing a lot of lap time and less breaking crap and sleeping in the bathtub. He seems to go through these weird phases where he has some particular behavior for a couple months at a time, and then suddenly changes.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #67387 on: December 10, 2011, 05:44:04 am »

Finished the last assignment for my 2D design class.  Had the worst instructor ever for that class ._.  I'll touch up a few more compositions, then I'm done.  I'll work on other stuff tomorrow.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67388 on: December 10, 2011, 07:13:33 am »

That reminds me, have you checked out the game yet RedKing?

Not yet...I'm still getting my feet wet in Terraria, the new The Last Days mod for Mount & Blade, City of Heroes F2P, etc.

So many games, so little free time.....actually, that reminds me of something that makes me happy: the state of the gaming world. I know it's common (to the point of being a cliche) to moan about how crap games have become. But seriously....I've discovered and played more awesome games in 2011 than in the last few years combined. There are just so many indie developers now, and thanks to outlets like Steam, it's so much easier to find them and give them my money.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67389 on: December 10, 2011, 09:13:09 am »

Just watched (most of) the lunar eclipse~
I was looking through a pair of really nice Nikon binoculars and wow, so beautiful~
Unfortunately, the sky became nothing but clouds right before the climax~

Pray_for_Snow

• Bay Watcher
  • MATT DAMON'S TIMECLONE
    • View Profile
« Reply #67390 on: December 10, 2011, 09:13:45 am »

Just watched (most of) the lunar eclipse~
I was looking through a pair of really nice Nikon binoculars and wow, so beautiful~
Unfortunately, the sky became nothing but clouds right before the climax~

:(

I forgot about it!
This is an Artefact Thread. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is decorated with text and images of various dwarves. It menaces with spikes of data.

My X-COM UFO Defense LP. Finals Week Hiatus.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67391 on: December 10, 2011, 09:26:58 am »

Heh, all of the Japanese people I follow on Twitter are posting stuff about Remilia~
Because the moon was very red for them~

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67392 on: December 10, 2011, 09:53:47 am »

Heh, all of the Japanese people I follow on Twitter are posting stuff about Remilia~
Eclipse?

Also, new contact lense. Vision has increased by 10%!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67393 on: December 10, 2011, 10:22:05 am »

Urgh it's too early in the morning to put together the elements I know for a clever quip.

Something something Red Tide goddam I am terrible now
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67394 on: December 10, 2011, 10:24:08 am »

Back from hospital, with various medications that will prevent me from vomiting blood all over the place.
*Hugs*
Pages: 1 ... 4491 4492 [4493] 4494 4495 ... 13311