Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4492 4493 [4494] 4495 4496 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14552941 times)

Pray_for_Snow

• Bay Watcher
  • MATT DAMON'S TIMECLONE
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67395 on: December 10, 2011, 10:30:21 am »

PMS'ing Moon?

I feel awful.
This is an Artefact Thread. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is decorated with text and images of various dwarves. It menaces with spikes of data.

My X-COM UFO Defense LP. Finals Week Hiatus.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67396 on: December 10, 2011, 11:18:55 am »

Just watched (most of) the lunar eclipse~
I was looking through a pair of really nice Nikon binoculars and wow, so beautiful~
Unfortunately, the sky became nothing but clouds right before the climax~

I had completely clear sky, but no optical equipment.

took some pictures, though.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #67397 on: December 10, 2011, 12:41:22 pm »

Unfortunately, the sky became nothing but clouds right before the climax~
Don't you live in Hawaii or something, and thus get clouds with roughly the same frequency Michigan gets earthquakes?

Edit: my own happy is that my grandpa is back at home after a week and a half stint in the hospital for open heart surgery, in which one of his heart valves was replaced with a bovine or porcine one. Would've been a week, but they had to put in a pacemaker the day before he was going to be released.

Also, because he's 'required' to use a walker, he 'uses' by picking it up and just walking to where he wants to go.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 12:52:01 pm by RedWarrior0 »

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67399 on: December 10, 2011, 01:15:22 pm »

Feeling happy because the Pokemon DF mod I'm occasionally working on is about 25% done, with the first 38(Bulbasaur- technically Ivysaur -through Ninetales) ready. Spawned one of each fully evolved non-vermin Pokemon(plus the fully evolved starters, which are seperate entries due to physical changes) in the arena to see who would win. I forget the order of kills, but Charizard won.

Also, 7-Eleven's hot chocolate. Very good stuff on a cold day.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #67400 on: December 10, 2011, 01:19:01 pm »

Of course Charizard won. It's a freakin' Charizard.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67401 on: December 10, 2011, 01:38:21 pm »

If I remember correctly, I put Nidoking to be larger, plus a nasty poison injection. Surprisingly, Nidoking was taken down early on, I forget how until I check the log of the battle I took. Decapitated by Sandslash, I think. I know Sandslash decapitated someone.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #67402 on: December 10, 2011, 01:43:18 pm »

This sounds like my kind of mod.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67403 on: December 10, 2011, 01:53:13 pm »

Hell yeah sandslash. I had a lot of better pokemon, but I liked that one because it seemed cool to me. Always remained my main cuttin' dude.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67404 on: December 10, 2011, 02:04:07 pm »

Can dwarves make pokeballs, if only to act as throwing weapons?

Plus, I finally got to use Bloodfire Colossus in an archenemy game today. It rarely sees use because it's SO expensive at 8 cmc, but I got it out. Then it was a really happy day when the archenemy went down to 4 hp, and I used it to blow the world apart, killing him along with each other creature. I think I might have made my teammates angry with my audacious world destruction, and the fact that I sang a melody about blowing the world up beforehand, since one tried to tap down my Colossus not knowing that it wasn't a tap ability, and they both left the game room immediately afterward, even though we all won the game.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67405 on: December 10, 2011, 02:11:35 pm »

Can dwarves make pokeballs, if only to act as throwing weapons?
If it's possible, I'll make Pokeballs to be used as both cages and animal traps, if not, just two different types of balls then. It'd be rather funny to see a dwarf with the Catch Small Land Animal job running around with a Pokeball trying to catch a Weedle. Even funnier if Urist McAsh cancels Catch Small Land Animal: interrupted by Beedrill. Urist McAsh has been struck down.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #67406 on: December 10, 2011, 02:45:19 pm »

I won Terraria through one of the give-aways. Hemmingjay and the gifter are mayor happyfiers. Like little Santas. Possibly Yule-Goats. They should have all of the praises.

Now to Terrarify stuff.
Love, scriver~

Frelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67407 on: December 10, 2011, 03:04:09 pm »

I won Terraria through one of the give-aways. Hemmingjay and the gifter are mayor happyfiers. Like little Santas. Possibly Yule-Goats. They should have all of the praises.

Now to Terrarify stuff.
#
Yay, another Terraria player
BEWARE THE UNICORNS!!!!
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then it's Fun and Dwarf Fortress.
My trade depot is set to flood with water at the pull of a lever.  It's deep in the tunnels with easy drainage.  I call it my "water for goods" trading policy.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #67408 on: December 10, 2011, 04:55:04 pm »

Got my new cat today, she is currently running around my room knocking over things. D'awwwwww.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67409 on: December 10, 2011, 05:43:33 pm »

What's happy: The MGS4 final boss fight.  Gets me every time.  Right there in the heart.

Hell yeah sandslash. I had a lot of better pokemon, but I liked that one because it seemed cool to me. Always remained my main cuttin' dude.

Sandslash was definitely one of the coolest looking Pokemon.  Made me so angry that I had Blue and couldn't get him on my own.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 4492 4493 [4494] 4495 4496 ... 13312