Finally... > General Discussion

[=] Bay 12 cannot the box (Happy thread)

<< < (15518/30229) > >>

Flying Dice:

--- Quote from: Pnx on April 27, 2012, 11:41:26 pm ---I've been watching the videos of Shack Tactical playing ArmA2 and associated mods, mostly via CHKillroy's videos. It's like watching the ultimate LARP sessions in action.

I particularly like this video of them playing a WW2 mod.

--- End quote ---

"I gotta get me a Luger!"

XD Heheheh, thank you for linking that.

Pnx:

--- Quote from: Flying Dice on April 28, 2012, 12:32:43 am ---
--- Quote from: Pnx on April 27, 2012, 11:41:26 pm ---I've been watching the videos of Shack Tactical playing ArmA2 and associated mods, mostly via CHKillroy's videos. It's like watching the ultimate LARP sessions in action.

I particularly like this video of them playing a WW2 mod.

--- End quote ---

"I gotta get me a Luger!"

XD Heheheh, thank you for linking that.

--- End quote ---
Of course, a big part of the fun is that everyone is trying to be very serious soldiers, while Killroy likes to horse around (not that he's not capable of being a serious soldier when the situation calls for it). He's also very fond of being melodramatic, especially when it comes to Beagle,  I'm very tempted to cut together a video of him exclaiming "Beagle" in various situations.

He also has this amazing talent for staying alive while everyone else dies, it doesn't always hold true, but I think it's because he's not as aggressive as everyone else and tends to keep his head down, but I've seen him put himself in danger again and again and still manage to survive.

He's also pretty good at sometimes getting people killed.

Scelly9:
He's also amazingly good at dramatic endings to videos. I remember on where he was completely surrounded, all but two of his squad was dead, and he was stuck in an apartment. He radioed for a pickup, and told the other tow guys to get inside. Both of them where shot to death on the way. He then discovered that the ladder to the roof was bugged, so he popped smoke, and ran for it.

alway:
"Hey Killroy, can we talk about you murdering the civilians?"
Also, I just realized something... I need to buy Arma 2. :)

Pnx:
Did you know they like to play through this hostage exchange scenario sometimes? Do you know who loves playing the hostage? Killroy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version