Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5174 5175 [5176] 5177 5178 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14548902 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Second thought on seeing the anime girl in OP:

"Those buttons really wouldn't work very well spaced like that."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Pretty sure its a touhou person, POH. Though theres a good possibility that I'm wrong about that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

* The Merchant Of Menace looks at OP, is glad she is now a Yuuko instead of a Tenshi
*Hugs*

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Pretty sure its a touhou person, POH. Though theres a good possibility that I'm wrong about that.

Does being in Touhou allow your clothing to work normally despite physics saying that extra-long gap between those two buttons should fall open constantly? I think not.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

* The Merchant Of Menace looks at OP, is glad she is now a Yuuko instead of a Tenshi
I'm not sure that I'm an anything. I no understand Toohoo.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

She used to go by the name of Tenshi, she now goes by the name of Yuuko :P

I just call her fluffeh o3o
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Does being in Touhou allow your clothing to work normally despite physics saying that extra-long gap between those two buttons should fall open constantly? I think not.

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I must be becoming a better father. My first reaction to that was to want to pull her skirt down enough that it covered her properly. >___________>;;

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Well I guess I'll have to make fun of the... uh, dog ears? if there's nothing ridiculous about the--

I must be becoming a better father. My first reaction to that was to want to pull her skirt down enough that it covered her properly. >___________>;;

Oh yeah. Basic decency for the win.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

It could be too short to pull down, MZ.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

It could be too short to pull down, MZ.
That's what leggings/tights are for.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I see neither.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Though honestly it looks like it would be fine if she were standing up. Fine being defined as "butt fully covered".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I see neither.
Therein lies my reaction.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Speaking of skirts, they seem to be as numerous as hats in touhou as far as I can think of.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 5174 5175 [5176] 5177 5178 ... 13312