Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5224 5225 [5226] 5227 5228 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14562072 times)

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

So I ordered 3 50 euros costing joystick with 2 friends half a year ago. I heard that they are now going to send the first one. Thats not coming to me though, but I might be getting mine sometime soon.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

I just got offered a 900 euro raise + bonuses +  a retention bonus of one month salary.

I turned it down, but it's still good for my ego :)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

What's a Kyouko?
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Kyouko_Kasodani
TLDR; version: PLAY TOUHOU. PLAY IT NOW. Or better yet, yesterday. Moar info.
Have some download links!

You will be assimilated, resistance is futile and would merely deprive you of your required daily Touhou.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Touhou is too much for my laptop. Most of the time I play it in some sort of easymode bullet time, then every once in a while it jerks into overdrive and everything just flashes in front of my eyes as I'm obliterated.

In happy news today: I taste chocolate. In my beer. It is wacky. Those wacky Belgians and their wacky pale ales.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I lost my income yesterday, but I'm already setting up interviews. Hooray for filling out dozens of applications a day! And even if I don't get a job pretty soon, I still have enough savings to stay afloat while I look for a few months.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 10:41:13 am by freeformschooler »

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is Touhou actually any good? Why's it so popular?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not sure why it's super-popular. The games are excellent on the scale of bullet hell shooters, but a lot of the fans don't even play the games.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

This is how I picture the relationship between Germany and Belgium:

Germany: Achtung! Beer can only have 4 ingredients! Water, hops, malt, und barley! All else ist verboten!!

Belgum: *hic* Oh hey, Germmamy...wanna try my new breer? I put some *hic* candy shugar innit, and it's fuckin' GREAT! *hic*

Germany: ಠ_ಠ

...and that's what REALLY caused WWI.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Nah, it was totally the fault of Franz Ferdinand
This is a blank sig.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I was out on the town today, going up and down the busiest road in town, and I didn't kill anybody! Another little step forward in driving experience. Just the little things like that matter to me.

Yay.

Go me.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rock on! Stay unhomicidal, Josh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC65ufGUvKM

Enter Sandman.

This man is an incredibly emotive Kazoo player/beatboxer. I love this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB6DG4_kKu4&feature=plcp

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Any and every driving experience you manage to both survive and not kill anyone is a victory. It's a double plus victory when you do it without demolishng your or someone else's vehicle and don't maim yourself or someone else in the process.

It is a minor victory when you do all that and remember not to lock your keys in the car.

Multi-ton hurtling metal battering ram, propelled by explosions, only nominally under your control (and one mechanical failure from not being that). One of most dangerous things in the world, by the numbers.

We use it to go pick up dinner.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

Germany: Achtung! Beer can only have 4 ingredients! Water, hops, malt, und barley! All else ist verboten!!

Belgum: *hic* Oh hey, Germmamy...wanna try my new breer? I put some *hic* candy shugar innit, and it's fuckin' GREAT! *hic*

Now tell me who brews better beer.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

Now tell me who brews better beer.
The Dutch.
Pages: 1 ... 5224 5225 [5226] 5227 5228 ... 13312