Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5232 5233 [5234] 5235 5236 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14379151 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am officially a certified social researcher! And with it, a staff member at the University! This means city parking privileges! And an unlimited bus pass! ALSO I GET TO DO SCIENCE! :D

Got home and cooked up some Penne Mornay to celebrate, and it was damned good. I am a pretty happy dude right now.

... Well... Uhm... ... I'll be in my bunk.

Okay, I will admit... that was damned sexy. My love of Big Band made me want to learn Swing some time ago, but I think I like that fusion of modern dance and Vaudeville flare even better. After I finish learning to cook the mother sauces and make a mean dinner, I'm learning to move like that.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

SHAD0Wdump inadvertently strengthened my already strong girlcrush on Parasoul.

WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME HAPPY.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

SCIENCE! :D
SCIENCE!
Huzzah for Soli!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Gangster Dracula was a fun encounter to run. Also, Soli sounds to have had an awesome day, congratulations.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Congrats, Japa. 10th in any large country is pretty damn good.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

actually it's only 10th out of 28, but I'LL GET BETTER!

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

actually it's only 10th out of 28, but I'LL GET BETTER!

/determination

Anyway, congratulations!
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile

trackmania is a fun game :)

My favorite PC racing series,
Gran Turismo 3 is the best racing game of all time though :)
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

I am officially a certified social researcher! And with it, a staff member at the University! This means city parking privileges! And an unlimited bus pass! ALSO I GET TO DO SCIENCE! :D
Congratulations, Soli! If I may ask, what kind of social stuff are you researching, exactly?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

"You know, I actually did some work in the area of monster ecology?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I spent 2 years determining how exactly flying pumpkin guys fit into the larger food web of the areas they live in."

"You're kidding."

"No, no. It's fascinating stuff. See, the pumpkins are sort of an apex predator, because they have fucking lasers. Turns out it's not hard to hunt rabbits and such when you can char them to ashes with a beam of hot plasma."

Monster ecology is best ecology.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Suikoden on the DS made me happy today. ^_^ The voice acting is terrible, but I'll take what I can get.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Suikoden on the DS made me happy today. ^_^ The voice acting is terrible, but I'll take what I can get.

And you made me sad. Where is Suikoden VI???

/fanrage

Makes me wanna play V again... Or maybe grab an emulator and play II?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Again, I'll take what I can get.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

I remember there was a rom that made it so all the text was in English, but it had the original voices for the DS one, but I might be mixing it up with another game.

Also today I saw The Avengers. I liked it.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: 1 ... 5232 5233 [5234] 5235 5236 ... 13310