Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5234 5235 [5236] 5237 5238 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14646392 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Whatever keeps me awake and functioning. I'm running on 4 hours of sleep, all of which were over 12 hours ago; I can get at most about 3 hours of sleep between now and 14 hours from now. :D

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

I've finally realized what drives conspiracy theorists to be conspiracy theorists. To put it simply, our government is stupid and they use it as a coping mechanism.

The only conspiracy theory I believe in I believe in because it makes the world a bit more exciting and because antiamericalism.

And no, just in case anyone's even doubting my sanities, I'm not a truther or anything like that.
Love, scriver~

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

I logged back onto Runescape after a few years, and I was welcomed back by old friends with open arms. :D

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Had a swim in the sea with some friends, got some sun onto my otherwise very white skin, it was nice, now I'm sitting half wet from the shower in one of my favourite shirts and a pair of boxers, only tihng that could make this better would be beer and some lady company, but I'm not demanding (and more importantly, rather lazy) so I'll just be happy with this :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Ate a burrito the size of a baby for lunch. Now I just want to find a sunny spot with a pillow and curl up and digest for about....oh, 3 or 4 days.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

My happy is the exact opposite of RedKing's. I'm back under 210lbs. ^_^ 208lbs. The way I see it, if I get back down to 180 or so, I can start training to go back into fighting on the local circuit. It's never going to make me rich, but hey, it's what I love.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

This guy made me happy today. Endless Space gift~
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

My happy is the exact opposite of RedKing's. I'm back under 210lbs. ^_^ 208lbs. The way I see it, if I get back down to 180 or so, I can start training to go back into fighting on the local circuit. It's never going to make me rich, but hey, it's what I love.
Yeah, all things considered, I probably shouldn't be happy about it. I've started to realize that with my floppy bones, what would be a passable "healthy" weight for most is overweight for me. I really need to be down around 145-150lb tops, else I get constant issues with back pain, side pain and increased acid reflux. That leaves me about 20-25 lbs to lose. And eating giant burritoes is not the proper strategy to accomplish that.

Still.....burrrrrrittttoooooo

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I don't have floppy bones, but I'm only 5' tall, as I'm sure you're aware. According to my BMI, I should be a gelatinous, quivering blob of neckbeard that absorbs mountain dew and doritos for nutrients.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

* The Merchant Of Menace is currently sitting eating doritos and drinking mountain dew...
I think we know where all your weight is going.
*Hugs*

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Take more of it! MOAR! If you can get me down to 155 or even 130, I'd be in a more appropriate weight class.

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile

As a programmer I am expected to consume mountain dew by the bucket. Which I do, luckily I am 6' tall and stay in the 150 range by running 3-6 miles daily.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I should start running again, now that I'm finished with rehabbing my knee and back. Hmm....that's a lot of work, though.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Why do I get this image of MaximumZero sitting at his desk with a blue portal around his waist, and MoM with an orange portal around hers?  :P

Better living through Aperture Science.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Why do I get this image of MaximumZero sitting at his desk with a blue portal around his waist, and MoM with an orange portal around hers?  :P

Better living through Aperture Science.
Someone should draw that. I'd use my part as my avatar, and MoM would use her part as hers. :P

Pages: 1 ... 5234 5235 [5236] 5237 5238 ... 13312