Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5235 5236 [5237] 5238 5239 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14554279 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

That would be interesting to see.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Take more of it! MOAR! If you can get me down to 155 or even 130, I'd be in a more appropriate weight class.
But I'm already 109lbs, I feel so heavy D:

Why do I get this image of MaximumZero sitting at his desk with a blue portal around his waist, and MoM with an orange portal around hers?  :P

Better living through Aperture Science.
Someone should draw that. I'd use my part as my avatar, and MoM would use her part as hers. :P
That'd be awesome.
*Hugs*

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Take more of it! MOAR! If you can get me down to 155 or even 130, I'd be in a more appropriate weight class.

Why do I get this image of MaximumZero sitting at his desk with a blue portal around his waist, and MoM with an orange portal around hers?  :P

Better living through Aperture Science.
Someone should draw that. I'd use my part as my avatar, and MoM would use her part as hers. :P
That'd be awesome.

...Add 100 lbs, and then you have me. :-\

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

MZ, if you're losing all that weight anyway, I'm gonna send some of mine over to you, you're clearly better at losing it than me.

Though if you're just going to pass it right along to MoM, maybe I should just skip the middleman?

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile

Well if the option is there I wouldn't mind giving any weight I do gain on to MoM either.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

And that's how Bay12 decided to start shipping human body fat through customs. Over the course of a decade, a soap empire was born.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile

I thought we were using portals? More efficient that way, if a little more dangerous.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

But I need my fat for helping me knock chumps over...
This is a blank sig.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still don't understand why they haven't invented a machine they can hook you up to and run your blood through that burns calories the same way the human body does. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me - it seems so straightforward!

Also, I think MonkeyHead just volunteered to be our second fat recipient.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I still don't understand why they haven't invented a machine they can hook you up to and run your blood through that burns calories the same way the human body does. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me - it seems so straightforward!

D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:<

Also, new cyriak

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Also, I think MonkeyHead just volunteered to be our second fat recipient.

*puts down pizza for a sec...*

Whats that you say?

*goes back to pizza*
This is a blank sig.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why all the D:< faces, LoWhi? I'm...not exactly sure what they are supposed to mean.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Such a machine would be unethical and wasteful in so many ways, and as fun as the imminent destruction of humanity sounds, it's something I'd much rather slow down a bit. I like being alive, it lets me feel things.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

It would be unethical to burn fat the lazy way? ???

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Oh my fuck. What the hell is going on here now?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 5235 5236 [5237] 5238 5239 ... 13312