Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5463 5464 [5465] 5466 5467 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14561325 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Fuck yeah, much close-up romantic dancing with arms around each other, she's now comfortable holding my hand for extended periods of time, and very comfortable around me in general, sleeping on my shoulder, resting with her arms around me, etc. I love to cuddle! :P

I'm currently drunk. Really drunk. But I feel awesome. Very happy. :) Shouldn't take more than 2 weeks for us to progress to the point of dating. Woo! <3

YAY. I am very fucking happy atm. I haven't been this happy in a long long time.

LONG LIVE LOVE, SEX, AND DWARVES KICKING GOBlLN ASS
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Yep, he's drunk.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

I am extremely sober at the moment, and mildly annoyed that my sister chooses now to start downloading HQ video when she's been on all day and I haven't.

Means that I can't play KAG because my ping reaches 2500ms on a regular basis.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

It's Saturday, I was at last able to sleep up to 10am, and then I had a very good breakfast and cup of wonderful tea.

Happiness, yay~
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile

I'm so happy. My D&D game that I DM ended minutes ago and it ended on a players death. I've never had a player die on me. It was glorious!

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Yep, he's drunk.
I dunno, I can't see much difference from his average posting style really.
*Hugs*

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I am extremely sober at the moment, and mildly annoyed that my sister chooses now to start downloading HQ video when she's been on all day and I haven't.

Means that I can't play KAG because my ping reaches 2500ms on a regular basis.
So one-up her by getting somebody to DDoS your ISP? Alternatively, find an Ethernet cable and go wired.

Maybe if there's a router stress test available somewhere...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I got a add for "Half Life complete."

Heh. It made me laugh.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finished my first game of Civ V, which culminated in an unprovoked nuclear attack on Egypt in a bid to keep them from finishing their space program, followed by me completing mine in the same turn making the attack pointless and me officially an Asshole.

Feels good man.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Well, a cool thing would be a plugin that would turn your Civ V game into a Aurora starting game (With custom namelist, planets named from your city back in Civ V and a colony on Alpha Centauri.)

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Three great things. :)

1) Found a cheaper ticket to Lancaster, PA @ $50.00 and my cousin wants to reimburse me for my efforts to visit them. He also owns some sort of company that works on industrial plating and magnetized stuff for US Military contracts and chemical companies/etc, so he's going to be down in Jersey only 15 minutes from my house on Sunday. Therefore, I don't need to either pay for a return ticket nor must I get a ride from my pissy brother who was complaining about visiting my cousins. (douche)

2) I had a wonderful night out with my lady friend, got drunk once more (before and during the party <_<), had a wonderful time dancing, she finally got comfortable enough with me for us to slow dance romantically, she actively lays on my shoulder and is cuddly with me now, and we even held hands on the way home. Sure, this might be child's play considering she's 22, but I find it best to take my time with these things... It makes it all the more special, passionate, and worthwhile. Apparently, she's the same way. Damn that woman is patient >_> Also, she dreamed of me last night again. That's the third time in 2 weeks... I feel awesome right now. I had at one time figured I'd never find someone who might like my dumbass, felt very ugly and shitty and didn't even bother attempting to meet new people. I'm very, very glad I decided to pull confidence from a hat and just wing the last 3 months, its made such a massive, wonderful difference in my life.

3) I made twice my salary just in services this week, and netted the company around 10,000 in premiums. I also have a number of other clients lined up to come in on Monday. All in all, I'm regenerating this gutted company with my own two hands and little to NO help from the owner, the manager, or my co-workers. Fuck yeah. Also, I'll own 50% of the company in 3-6 months' time in thanks for all of my efforts. Booyah!
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ehndras, I need you to rub some of your mojo on me. I need it.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Just saw a motherduck towing 3 of her kin behind her against the wind into the sun, fading away into the distance.

I don't think I'd ever say that in my lifetime.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Had a dip in the sea today, felt really good, I can even use my nose for breathing now :D

Also :

Spoiler:  :3 (click to show/hide)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

Wow. I've seen some bad landings, but never such a terrible takeoff. Epic fail, cat.

Unless it's back claws were trimmed, in which case, that's really fucked up.
Pages: 1 ... 5463 5464 [5465] 5466 5467 ... 13312