Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5474 5475 [5476] 5477 5478 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14530425 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I went to the City Museum in St. Louis today. It burns so bad, but was still ridiculously fun.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I have to say, these guys really have some incredibly balls. A lot of their stuff is pretty mild, but some of the places they go, they're really, really, scary. But frankly I think this is one of the best examples of journalism I've seen.
I went to their channel expecting crap reporting. First thing I see? An interview with an assassin, followed by one of them getting tear gassed by the Athens police force. They have a few crap videos, but most of their stuff is great.

I went to their channel expecting something profound... but not like this...

I clicked the link and this is what I got!!!!  WUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Seriously this is one of the trippiest things I've ever seen.  I've been on the internet for 16 years.  It actually makes a good point in an interesting way, though.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I went to the City Museum in St. Louis today. It burns so bad, but was still ridiculously fun.
Yeah, I'm not even sure it has sufficient boring levels to call it a museum

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow, I just watched the North Korea series; that place is even crazier than I thought. I'm not sure why the state let them film even that much, it seems like they'd want to be a little more controlling than they were.
Yeah, I've noticed that guy seems to be a real pro at not pissing the dangerous people off. I noticed he seemed to nod and smile a lot while they were saying extremely stupid things, and when they told him to take this bouquet and place it at the statue of the president's feet, he did it without making a lot of noise about it, and he made the bow and everything. I think they let him film as much as they did because they were hoping for good PR from the American tourist (who was not an evil brainwashed journalist). Of course, said American tourist had to be smuggled illicitly through China with probably Chinese papers because America doesn't let its people go there as tourists... It's weird how they manage to be cunning yet incompetent at the same time.

It really is a crazy country, and like he said it feels kind of like the land time forgot. They still seem to feel that communism is a great world changing movement, they use a lot of technology that's been out of date for a long time (seriously, look at those stereos, how do you think a North Korean would react if you showed them an iPod?), and they seem completely oblivious to the outside world.

It's the most incredibly isolated country, it's fascinating... and scary.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Wow, I just watched the North Korea series; that place is even crazier than I thought. I'm not sure why the state let them film even that much, it seems like they'd want to be a little more controlling than they were.
Yeah, I've noticed that guy seems to be a real pro at not pissing the dangerous people off. I noticed he seemed to nod and smile a lot while they were saying extremely stupid things, and when they told him to take this bouquet and place it at the statue of the president's feet, he did it without making a lot of noise about it, and he made the bow and everything.
Yeah, in another of the videos he helps burn a very large fire with some very controversial stuff on it. It may net him a bit of hate, but hate is a lot better than dying. Lets just say, if the kids who you saw throwing Molotovs at the police offer you a chance to do something, you do it.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile

I have a girlfriend now. I think. We're both really confused but we're pretty sure that's what's going on, and we're both pretty happy about it.
くコ:彡

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

If both of you believe that's what's going on, there's a very good possibility that it might be true.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Yeah, I've noticed that guy seems to be a real pro at not pissing the dangerous people off. I noticed he seemed to nod and smile a lot while they were saying extremely stupid things, and when they told him to take this bouquet and place it at the statue of the president's feet, he did it without making a lot of noise about it, and he made the bow and everything.
Yeah, in another of the videos he helps burn a very large fire with some very controversial stuff on it. It may net him a bit of hate, but hate is a lot better than dying. Lets just say, if the kids who you saw throwing Molotovs at the police offer you a chance to do something, you do it.
When in Rome, don't piss of the dang Romans. Fixing problems that come up from your actions elsewhere at home are much easier than fighting in unfamiliar territory.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

http://bldgblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/various-forms-of-lithic-disguise.html

PRO TIP: Don't Invade Switzerland.  :P

Dwarfy
Yeah, after reading that, I wouldn't be too terrible surprised if it turned out Switzerland secretly had a "Fuck the World" machine.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So on a whim, I played don't take it personally blah blah blah.

Erm. Not sure whether it was more entertaining or more wtf. I get the feeling I totally failed, but Yoh Dog made it all worth it.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I played Portal for the first time. Should've LPed that shit, but oh well. Beat it in like... 2-3 hours. Feels nice to actually play one of those games that gets called "good" whenever game discussions come up.

Tomorrow, Portal 2.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

rutsber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So on a whim, I played don't take it personally blah blah blah.

Erm. Not sure whether it was more entertaining or more wtf. I get the feeling I totally failed, but Yoh Dog made it all worth it.
I finished it around an hour ago. I liked the story, and I actually had an emotional reaction when I thought
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I rarely react to anything with emotion showing, so I was kind of shocked.
Gave me an idea. I'm gonna add the milkable tag to the male minotaur. MMMMmmm minotaur cheese.
A loud angry voice and instinct. "FUCK OFF URIST THIS TABLE IS MINE!"

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Welp it paid off bringing my lucky dice to the exam, it was as easy as  a piece of fucking cake. Not that I fuck cake or anything.

YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS FORGET IT I'M IN A GOOD MOOD NOW. OFF TO WORK THEN.
Pages: 1 ... 5474 5475 [5476] 5477 5478 ... 13312