Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5475 5476 [5477] 5478 5479 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14553623 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Yeah... My last exam was 'Foundations of Biomedical Science'. Took me 35 minutes to complete this seven-page exam that we were given THREE HOURS FOR.

35 minutes.

Second to finish out of 90 odd students.

Compare that with Human Physiology, which was a punishing 34 pages long, which took me two and a half hours.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So on a whim, I played don't take it personally blah blah blah.

Erm. Not sure whether it was more entertaining or more wtf. I get the feeling I totally failed, but Yoh Dog made it all worth it.
I finished it around an hour ago. I liked the story, and I actually had an emotional reaction when I thought
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I rarely react to anything with emotion showing, so I was kind of shocked.
Yoh Dog? I played it just a few days ago but I don't know what you're talking about.
It's very good at making the player feel emotion. I'm not sure how it does it, but I was the same way.
If you guys haven't played Digital yet, you should. It's just as good, in a very different way.

rutsber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So on a whim, I played don't take it personally blah blah blah.

Erm. Not sure whether it was more entertaining or more wtf. I get the feeling I totally failed, but Yoh Dog made it all worth it.
I finished it around an hour ago. I liked the story, and I actually had an emotional reaction when I thought
I rarely react to anything with emotion showing, so I was kind of shocked.
Yoh Dog? I played it just a few days ago but I don't know what you're talking about.
It's very good at making the player feel emotion. I'm not sure how it does it, but I was the same way.
If you guys haven't played Digital yet, you should. It's just as good, in a very different way.
Gave me an idea. I'm gonna add the milkable tag to the male minotaur. MMMMmmm minotaur cheese.
A loud angry voice and instinct. "FUCK OFF URIST THIS TABLE IS MINE!"

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

I've got terrible math assignments tomorrow that I might not be able to finish, but I feel fine.

Yep, very fine.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

I know what you feel, I got my Physical Chemistry exam tomorrow morning. Well, still got almost 20h to study it. :p

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

rutsber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is the book Digital Shinigami, mentioned in Don't Take it Personally, real? I couldn't find anything on amazon or google so I'm assuming not.

On track: my county fair begins tomorrow, and I might see the girl I like there. Even though I'll probably make an ass out of myself if I do talk to her, and hate myself even more.
Gave me an idea. I'm gonna add the milkable tag to the male minotaur. MMMMmmm minotaur cheese.
A loud angry voice and instinct. "FUCK OFF URIST THIS TABLE IS MINE!"

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Been playing around in wolfires game Receiver. It's... Got a lot of potential. As is it's pretty fun. I just love seeing more involved gunplay in a game like it has, especially in how every single bullet is damn precious when it comes to robot stopping.

The acting on the tapes is kinda lifeless. But I realize now that given the plot it's likely intentional. That's not a human on the tapes, so his inflection isn't what we're used to. Actually a nice touch after thinking about it for a moment.

About the only problems I have with the game are the lack of mouse sensitivity options and the position the player holds the gun when checking the chamber of the gun. Depending on angle it can be a bit counter intuitive and obscure the chamber with the back of the slide.

There's also one room variation with a hole in a chunk of the floor you can fall through, which is a bit annoying when you fall into it with five tapes.

Still, I wonder if anyone who pre-ordered overgrowth learned anything about guns from this.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

So I played Portal for the first time. Should've LPed that shit, but oh well. Beat it in like... 2-3 hours. Feels nice to actually play one of those games that gets called "good" whenever game discussions come up.

Tomorrow, Portal 2.

LP it.
It has the best end ever.

Anyway.

EXAMS ARE DONE GAHGHAGHAGHAHGHAGGH YAYAYAYAYAYAY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Welp, lost my voice so I took off from work yesterday, my first sick day since I started working here.

Was nice to relax for once :)

Also, straight-up told my lady friend last night I like her a lot and that I'd like to kiss her but was a bit nervous, unsure if she liked me. Funny enough, she felt the exact same way. Bahahahaha!

Its interesting how life plays out.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Do I smell love in the air?

Congrats, I guess?

Both of you are now a thing, right?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

I... Guess? I'm 20 and she's 22 so its not like high-school love where you're all "SO WERE DATING NOW RIGHT? LOLOLOL." As my brother always jokes, you exchange numbers, start hanging out, get close, romantic/sexual actions occur, and suddenly you're in a relationship and don't know where the hell it came from. :P

It just sort of... Happens, I guess.

So yeah, I think we are. o_O Well, shit. We talk all day, spend our nights together, go out every weekend, and pretty much spend all of our free time with each other, are attracted to each other, are romantically interested in one another, and have gone forward and stated such, so pretty much.

Oh shiet. I'm a thing again. In a thing? Participating in a thing?

Jeeze, this is worse than facebook's "Its complicated".
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, worry less about the definition of things. They are exactly what they are, while the definitions we apply to them are all artificial, created things.

"As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life."

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Oh shiet. I'm a thing again. In a thing? Participating in a thing?

Jeeze, this is worse than facebook's "Its complicated".

You know...you almost make it sound like being FOREVER ALONE is preferable.  :P
Don't sweat it, just enjoy. Might last, might not. Either way, it's preferable to nothing happening.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Yay, aforementioned terrible math problems now taken care of! Now to see if my bad luck doesn't try to interrupt my winning streak.
Pages: 1 ... 5475 5476 [5477] 5478 5479 ... 13312