Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5476 5477 [5478] 5479 5480 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14525524 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Finally got my tickets for South Dakota (No, this doesn't belong to the sad thread)!

Now, to fix some kind of health insurance in case I get gored by a bull while there.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

This.

Made me giggle like an idiot, because what's unexpected, is often funny c:
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Oh shiet. I'm a thing again. In a thing? Participating in a thing?

Jeeze, this is worse than facebook's "Its complicated".

You know...you almost make it sound like being FOREVER ALONE is preferable.  :P
Don't sweat it, just enjoy. Might last, might not. Either way, it's preferable to nothing happening.

Oh no, I love being in a relationship, I'm just not used to it anymore, been single for a year and am rusty as fuck on the romance/sex/cuddles department, hence my nervousness and hesitation.

Trust me, I'm super fucking happy :D
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Oh shiet. I'm a thing again. In a thing? Participating in a thing?

Jeeze, this is worse than facebook's "Its complicated".

You know...you almost make it sound like being FOREVER ALONE is preferable.  :P
Don't sweat it, just enjoy. Might last, might not. Either way, it's preferable to nothing happening.

Oh no, I love being in a relationship, I'm just not used to it anymore, been single for a year and am rusty as fuck on the romance/sex/cuddles department, hence my nervousness and hesitation.

Trust me, I'm super fucking happy :D

Well, I guess it's always good to start anew. A new adventure. A new set of experiences. That kind of sh*t.

Enjoy your relationship. :D
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This.

Made me giggle like an idiot, because what's unexpected, is often funny c:
Wait, was Liquid looking for Solid Snake in a haystack?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Finally got my tickets for South Dakota (No, this doesn't belong to the sad thread)!
O.o  Why on earth South Dakota? (And I have family there, so I'm well acquainted with Dakota Australis)

Well, all the more excuse to "knock the rust off". *wink wink nudge nudge say no more squire*

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

WEEEBLLLLLLLL

I always love when he makes a new one.

One of the only things (alongside danooct1 and rogueamp's videos) i actually watch and that i am subscribed too.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So on a whim, I played don't take it personally blah blah blah.

Erm. Not sure whether it was more entertaining or more wtf. I get the feeling I totally failed, but Yoh Dog made it all worth it.
I finished it around an hour ago. I liked the story, and I actually had an emotional reaction when I thought
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I rarely react to anything with emotion showing, so I was kind of shocked.

I didn't actually really react to that. I guess I never really got attached to her. Hell, if it had been another other character, I would have.

I was frustrated that you couldn't actually not check the messages on Amie. But I guess it makes sense, if John thinks it's his duty, and then all the stuff he says at the end. And it's not really the player's story. It's about John, and even though there were multiple paths to take, that doesn't give you more control over him or his story.

The game has made me think about things like that. There's really only ever one possible outcome, because that's what happens. The other choices you may have are all superficial. But at the same time there is an infinite number of choices. Which is probably why I can't sleep at night; too busy imagining every choice other than the one I picked :p

tl;dr: at the risk of making myself look like a fool, I engage in a philosophical discussion with nobody in particular.

Edit: HERP forgot why I came here in the first place. I found my gameboy sp thingy, but not my charger. So I downloaded a rom for Dragon Warrior III, since I found that too, but was unable to play it.

Jesus, the game intro has a personality quiz sort of thing. And nails me every time. Or rather, it doesn't; it describes a facet of my personality.
After getting one thing that described me very well, I rewinded and took the other option available. It gave me another description that fits very well. But I know it's possible to get descriptions that don't, because when I lie on every single question I get something that's totally not me :b

I was torn by indecision between these two options, so I took them both.

Vert, you approach everything at your own pace. People view you as cool and aloof. But that is only on a superficial level. You are a mass of seething emotions. You avoid close ties, and yet you crave people, for you are lonely. Make an effort to be friendly. Eventually, you will find life long friends. You won't be alone anymore.

Vert, you are quite a romantic. While being kind to others, you do so without making a show of it. You appear to be well liked. But while kindness to others is good, do you pull back from showing your true self in your bid to be liked? In your daydreams, you must be more active and free to do as you wish. Try to live with more confidence.

In your daydreams, you must be more active and free to do as you wish

The truth, it hurts ;_;
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 12:53:19 pm by Vertigon »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

I'm going on holiday/internship on a 300 sq km ranch that practice Holistic Management. (Which basically mean trying to use cattle to feed the land by copying bison herd' grazing pattern. :D

Probably going to start a thread about it, to write about my experience and all that. :D

(Oh, and a third :D because I'm so excited).

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

So the Tacos! guy is back somehow, until they get rid of him again.  They repeatedly tried to shut him down and are most likely going to continue trying to shut him down. He seems to be allergic to having a vender's license, because he avoids having one like it will give him a damn rash. When asked why he does not have a vender's license, his only response is to silently hand you a taco. Your only sane response is to eat the damn taco and leave. Sadly, the health and business department are not fond of sane responses and have repeatedly shooed our little Hispanic goatee guy of questionable origins and delicious tacos away, much to the dismay of the taco loving public.

I'm not sure anyone knows his name, or needs to. He is, however, known to many as "Tacos!" due to the fame of his wares. Depending upon who you believe, he is either an unlicensed and questionable individual, or a wandering folk hero of sorts.To me, he shall always be that Hispanic guy of questionable origins and delicious tacos....
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gogdamn I'd forgotten how good Dragon Warrior III's music was. A search for that led me to Dragon Quest I's music, which was also beautiful (and totally nostalgic).

There's not much worth linking to on youtube, but everyone should play these games o3o

Also Truean that sounds awesome. :o

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

That description of tacos makes this vegetarian's mouth water.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

I'm surprised you haven't used your lawyer-fu for somehow sheltering him from the police.

Pages: 1 ... 5476 5477 [5478] 5479 5480 ... 13311