Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5780 5781 [5782] 5783 5784 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14544292 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86715 on: August 30, 2012, 12:02:15 am »

You know what it should do?

FUS RO DAH!
Reminds me of the player I had in the meatspace game I run that decided that the Warrior Skald prestige class was pretty damn awesome after he played Skyrim for a while. He multiclassed into Bard from Barbarian (we called him the Bardbarian) and eventually got into the class after making sure he had access to Greater Shout and the feat Explosive Spell. I didn't think much of it until the party fought a Big Bad Evil Guy (Archdemon) on the edge of the infinite pillar upon which the city of Sigil rests. Cue the bard winning initiative, running right up next to the Archedemon, shouting "FUS RO DAH!" at the top of his lungs, and pushing that poor bastard off the cliff before he even got a chance to cast Fly.  :P

(The demon didn't quite hit the ground (obviously, as the pillar is infinite), as he eventually made his concentration check to teleport back up to the cliff, but by then the party spellcasters had pumped up the entire party to a ludicrous degree and it was more of a curbstomping than a climactic battle.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86716 on: August 30, 2012, 12:03:39 am »

I don't give no fucks version 3.0 of fortbent started up

I'm doing it, man, shit be all gristy up in here, you'll have so much grist, DROWNING in it, all the bitches will want a whiff of your SWEET FRUIT GUSHER CENT SCENT. Get your trolls to KILL THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE BADGERS. You know you want to. +1 UBIQUIGRIST EACH. You heard me.

Milk the grist. FUCKIN' MILK IT. FROM COWS.

God damn I feel weird today.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86717 on: August 30, 2012, 12:27:29 am »

i turned a 750 word letter of my life into a 950 word letter! Im a fricking genius at runons!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86718 on: August 30, 2012, 12:42:43 am »

You know what it should do?

FUS RO DAH!
Reminds me of the player I had in the meatspace game I run that decided that the Warrior Skald prestige class was pretty damn awesome after he played Skyrim for a while. He multiclassed into Bard from Barbarian (we called him the Bardbarian) and eventually got into the class after making sure he had access to Greater Shout and the feat Explosive Spell. I didn't think much of it until the party fought a Big Bad Evil Guy (Archdemon) on the edge of the infinite pillar upon which the city of Sigil rests. Cue the bard winning initiative, running right up next to the Archedemon, shouting "FUS RO DAH!" at the top of his lungs, and pushing that poor bastard off the cliff before he even got a chance to cast Fly.  :P

(The demon didn't quite hit the ground (obviously, as the pillar is infinite), as he eventually made his concentration check to teleport back up to the cliff, but by then the party spellcasters had pumped up the entire party to a ludicrous degree and it was more of a curbstomping than a climactic battle.
Nice.

Also, uninterrupted-shower-with-plenty-of-hot-water time is happy time.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86719 on: August 30, 2012, 01:45:14 am »

Hehe, Bardbarian. :D

Main reason I'm posting in reply to that, though: Now the next time I join a fantasy RPG, I'm gonna make an architect/mason, approach some dim-witted ruler and offer to build them their very own infinite pillar. Think about it!
"It'll be infinite when it's infinite, awright?! I reckon it'll be done my the Harvest festival next year, just be patient. Quality construction takes time, dontcha know!" Infinite pillar? Pfft. Infinite Employment mo' like.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86720 on: August 30, 2012, 01:46:26 am »

i turned a 750 word letter of my life into a 950 word letter! Im a fricking genius at runons!
Now, break down your big words into small words and you'll be at 1200 in no time. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #86721 on: August 30, 2012, 01:50:37 am »

I was pretty sad over my laptops current condition making it overheat far too much on average making it impossible to play Guild Wars 2 for likely 2 days. But after some fiddling around... I think I got things under control till I get that compressed air.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86722 on: August 30, 2012, 02:51:08 am »

That moment when you look at this picture and start wondering what kind of relativistic kill weapon would be required to do this. Probably a large asteroid at .99c would be able to, though I imagine it wouldn't penetrate like that. It would just blow up one hemisphere and turn everything else to radioactive lava.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86723 on: August 30, 2012, 03:30:49 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I just... I just love TTGL.
And here I thought you were talking about the Highschool AU :V

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86724 on: August 30, 2012, 03:33:00 am »

That moment when you look at this picture and start wondering what kind of relativistic kill weapon would be required to do this. Probably a large asteroid at .99c would be able to, though I imagine it wouldn't penetrate like that. It would just blow up one hemisphere and turn everything else to radioactive lava.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86725 on: August 30, 2012, 04:02:14 am »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--
What would you do knowing you only have a few hours left to live whilst you watch your species die?

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86726 on: August 30, 2012, 04:03:09 am »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--
What would you do knowing you only have a few hours left to live whilst you watch your species die?

Fap?
This is a blank sig.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #86727 on: August 30, 2012, 04:10:43 am »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Hide the evidence.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #86728 on: August 30, 2012, 04:37:16 am »

Indeed, to do this you'll need something very dense, strong, and fast. I'm guessing some asshole alien slingshotted a neutron star through our core.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #86729 on: August 30, 2012, 05:12:44 am »

I've been accepted onto a start-up game studio team.  It's currently non-funded, but has high probability of turning into a full-time paid job in several months.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 5780 5781 [5782] 5783 5784 ... 13312