Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5781 5782 [5783] 5784 5785 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14547077 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86730 on: August 30, 2012, 05:26:56 am »

Nice! Whats the name?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86731 on: August 30, 2012, 06:06:34 am »

Nice! Whats the name?

Rapture Game Studios

If I understood correctly over the phone, their first product is in its final stages right now.  It's a SCHMUP called Gunblitz that's going to be on Steam (tentatively) and the Ouya.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #86732 on: August 30, 2012, 06:31:27 am »

Got some sleep, taken some painkillers. Hopefully I'll stop feeling like crap before long.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #86733 on: August 30, 2012, 06:37:28 am »

Your avatar sure looks like it needs a hug.

Any how.. Seen a doctor about it?

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #86734 on: August 30, 2012, 06:39:16 am »

It's a combination of a cold, a headache and not enough sleep. It just kinda stacked up into "Oh god why" for a while.

EDIT: Found a shotgun 50p coin.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 06:47:13 am by Simmura McCrea »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86736 on: August 30, 2012, 08:47:57 am »

On that topic...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I love dorm internet.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #86737 on: August 30, 2012, 09:14:02 am »

Spoiler: I hate you people. (click to show/hide)

It's only that slow because the bandwidth is all being used up TRACKING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU RIGHT NOW.  :-\

(I'd be curious to see how this rates on a weekend night, when it's at almost 0% utilization)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #86738 on: August 30, 2012, 09:23:37 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Huehuehue... download's actually a lot higher than I was expecting. Upload's... about right. This is the joint we're stuck with here. Hate with frothing passion, but it's better than dialup. Barely. Get pretty decent ping, though! Compared to dial-up, anyway :-\ I keep having to compare them to dialup to be able to stay in happy thread :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #86739 on: August 30, 2012, 11:34:00 am »

Homemade chorizo rice tacos. OMNOMNOM

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #86740 on: August 30, 2012, 11:40:14 am »

For just thirty quid and a couple hours a week this year, I could become the world's only fluent speaker of Finnish and Cornish. And for a further $50 and another few hours next week, I could add Aleut to the mix. But do I want to?

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #86741 on: August 30, 2012, 11:42:15 am »

Finnish could be useful.
Aleut, perhaps less so.
Cornish....does anybody still speak Cornish?

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86742 on: August 30, 2012, 11:44:29 am »

I just embarked on my first big house-rule project. Coming up with percentile skills for non-thieves in 1E AD&D. Just have to come up with them. I've already got some work done on universal skills, and am considering optional skills (divided by associated stat, positive modifiers allowing you to pick more, negative modifiers limiting the number you can pick.).

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86743 on: August 30, 2012, 11:58:29 am »

That moment when you look at this picture and start wondering what kind of relativistic kill weapon would be required to do this. Probably a large asteroid at .99c would be able to, though I imagine it wouldn't penetrate like that. It would just blow up one hemisphere and turn everything else to radioactive lava.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--
What would you do knowing you only have a few hours left to live whilst you watch your species die?

Probably play some Dwarf Fortress. Leave the game open for some alien archaelogist to find and puzzle over.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86744 on: August 30, 2012, 12:00:29 pm »

That moment when you look at this picture and start wondering what kind of relativistic kill weapon would be required to do this. Probably a large asteroid at .99c would be able to, though I imagine it wouldn't penetrate like that. It would just blow up one hemisphere and turn everything else to radioactive lava.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--
What would you do knowing you only have a few hours left to live whilst you watch your species die?
Wait until the last possible moment and then punch my stepdad in the face.
Pages: 1 ... 5781 5782 [5783] 5784 5785 ... 13312