Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5782 5783 [5784] 5785 5786 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14385032 times)

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86745 on: August 30, 2012, 12:01:51 pm »

Now I knew that it would be fast (Uni), but seriously:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My god...
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86746 on: August 30, 2012, 12:03:01 pm »

The energy monopoly in Belgium is breaking, the biggest company, Electrabel, lost a record amount of customers this year.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86747 on: August 30, 2012, 12:40:19 pm »

Nice! Whats the name?

Rapture Game Studios

If I understood correctly over the phone, their first product is in its final stages right now.  It's a SCHMUP called Gunblitz that's going to be on Steam (tentatively) and the Ouya.
Very nice. Hope it pans out for you!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #86748 on: August 30, 2012, 12:44:03 pm »

>Chatting with girl I like about stuff, topic goes to twins.
>I mention how there's three sets of twins in my immediate family, two of which are of differing genders
>Girl says how awesome a son and daughter at once would be\
"You know I DID say it runs in the family."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86749 on: August 30, 2012, 12:45:11 pm »

*wink wink nudge nudge* Eh? Eh?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #86750 on: August 30, 2012, 12:47:08 pm »

Exactly, much laughter was had all around, it was cheezy as hell, but it was glorious.

And it's true, my mom has a twin brother, I have two younger brothers who are twins, and my sister has a twin son and daughter.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86751 on: August 30, 2012, 12:49:06 pm »

"Look, I'm not saying I can do it right off the bat, but with a few thousand rounds of practice, it'll probably get done."

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #86752 on: August 30, 2012, 01:01:39 pm »

Nice! Whats the name?

Rapture Game Studios

If I understood correctly over the phone, their first product is in its final stages right now.  It's a SCHMUP called Gunblitz that's going to be on Steam (tentatively) and the Ouya.
Very nice. Hope it pans out for you!

This, and be sure to post the game in the other games section if (or a few days before) it comes out.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #86753 on: August 30, 2012, 01:06:57 pm »

The energy monopoly in Belgium is breaking, the biggest company, Electrabel, lost a record amount of customers this year.
To be fair, a large amount of the other compagnies are buying their electricity from there, by governement ruling.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #86754 on: August 30, 2012, 01:11:58 pm »

That moment when you look at this picture and start wondering what kind of relativistic kill weapon would be required to do this. Probably a large asteroid at .99c would be able to, though I imagine it wouldn't penetrate like that. It would just blow up one hemisphere and turn everything else to radioactive lava.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--
What would you do knowing you only have a few hours left to live whilst you watch your species die?

Probably play some Dwarf Fortress. Leave the game open for some alien archaelogist to find and puzzle over.

Quote from:  Roger Waters - Amused to Death
And when they found our shadows
Grouped 'round the TV sets
They ran down every lead
They repeated every test
They checked out all the data on their lists
And then the alien anthropologists
Admitted they were still perplexed
But on eliminating every other reason
For our sad demise
They logged the only explanation left
This species has amused itself to death
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #86755 on: August 30, 2012, 01:12:12 pm »

To be fair, a large amount of the other compagnies are buying their electricity from there, by governement ruling.
He's a gnome! Get him!
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86756 on: August 30, 2012, 01:15:15 pm »

But I thought we loved gnomes!

(I'm probably missing a reference here)
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #86757 on: August 30, 2012, 01:18:00 pm »

My god...
This is what happens when a country is nothing but snow, reindeer and massive fiber optic cables.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86758 on: August 30, 2012, 01:20:17 pm »

My god...
This is what happens when a country is nothing but snow, reindeer and massive fiber optic cables.
I'd put up with that. Screw being outdoors.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #86759 on: August 30, 2012, 01:22:49 pm »

My god...
I'd put up with that. Screw being outdoors.

I want the outdoors part too
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 5782 5783 [5784] 5785 5786 ... 13310