Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5784 5785 [5786] 5787 5788 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14538055 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86775 on: August 30, 2012, 04:57:04 pm »

I think I need to pay Truean a nickel!

Wait, what do you mean those weren't subliminals? :-0

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86776 on: August 30, 2012, 04:59:34 pm »

I think this is the first time I've ever actually used a siphon correctly. The wine is exceptionally clear, and I'm pretty sure siphons are magical artifacts.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #86777 on: August 30, 2012, 05:01:25 pm »

Oh man.
Ooooh man.

Killing floor is very.. Exhilarating around the end. Very fun, so thats pretty good in terms of happy.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #86778 on: August 30, 2012, 05:01:58 pm »

I think I need to pay Truean a nickel!

Wait, what do you mean those weren't subliminals? :-0

That's not exactly what I.... You know what, you can go right ahead and pay me a nickel if you wanna. Everyone can. Once I figure out what the hell paypal is, I'll take over the world.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86779 on: August 30, 2012, 05:03:12 pm »

Once I figure out what the hell paypal is, I'll take over the world.
Coming from anyone but Truean, I'd think this was a joke. But now I'm not sure ;D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86780 on: August 30, 2012, 05:05:41 pm »

But a world ruled by Truean wouldn't be the worst thing. As long as I got to rule over Canada.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86781 on: August 30, 2012, 05:06:49 pm »

But a world ruled by Truean wouldn't be the worst thing. As long as I got to rule over Canada.
I call sealand.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #86782 on: August 30, 2012, 05:08:24 pm »

Oh man.
Ooooh man.

Killing floor is very.. Exhilarating around the end. Very fun, so thats pretty good in terms of happy.

Yup. It took us long enough but that's the first co-op win on normal under our belts.

Daaaammmnnnnn. I honestly thought I peed a little for a bit.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #86783 on: August 30, 2012, 05:09:34 pm »

We've discussed this. You get a deli in Montreal. Your signature sandwich will feature a sauce with the would've-been-secret-had-I-not-said-anything, ingredient of special maple syrup with buffalo sauce mixed in.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86784 on: August 30, 2012, 05:11:00 pm »

We've discussed this. You get a deli in Montreal. Your signature sandwich will feature a sauce with the would've-been-secret-had-I-not-said-anything, ingredient of special maple syrup with buffalo sauce mixed in.
Can I have Sealand to build my blimp from?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86785 on: August 30, 2012, 05:12:01 pm »

Aww... But Montreal's in Quebec. I don't even speak French! What about the Museum of Nature in Ottawa?

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86786 on: August 30, 2012, 05:14:29 pm »

Mackenzie Crook is gonna be in Game of Thrones :D :D :D
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #86787 on: August 30, 2012, 05:30:59 pm »

More shit from the east side of youtube.

It gets pretty damn funny towards the end, where he's arguing with the translation machine.

"YOU MOTHER#(@(&ING PIZZA SHATE!"

"Why you say Mother*(@*(? I no understand you."

and

"Milk. M-I-L-K Milk."

"INCORRECT. YOU ARE DUMBASS."

"Malrk. M-rye-elr-Kay Malrk."

"CORRECT."
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86788 on: August 30, 2012, 05:54:13 pm »

Mackenzie Crook is gonna be in Game of Thrones :D :D :D
And they introduce the Reeds :D

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86789 on: August 30, 2012, 05:59:03 pm »

Oh man.
Ooooh man.

Yup. It took us long enough but that's the first co-op win on normal under our belts.

Daaaammmnnnnn. I honestly thought I peed a little for a bit.
Now try it on Hard on one of those servers modded for 20-30 players and waves of 800-1000+ enemies in the later rounds.  :P

They're the best when almost everyone sucks and dies early, leaving five or six people to get through practically everything alone. I think I have "Love The Crossbow, For It Is Good" engraved in my neurons. Had an excellent few rounds on one of the castle maps where I was holding easily a third of the map alone with my M14; thanks to it being a dark map I was hipfiring with the laser pointer and getting damn near 1:1 ratio of shots:headshots. There was another one on this map that was essentially a two-level inverted pyramid where me and one other person ran circuits around the entire thing for most of the 9th round because everyone else had died and we still had 400-odd enemies to take down. Those're some of the most heart-pounding times I've had in any game.

More happy: Three-day weekend coming up!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 5784 5785 [5786] 5787 5788 ... 13312