Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5785 5786 [5787] 5788 5789 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14552756 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86790 on: August 30, 2012, 06:02:26 pm »

Random floating on sunshine today~

In three days time or so I'll be in the dumps again though.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86791 on: August 30, 2012, 06:33:13 pm »

It seems Greatorder tried to get into GW2.

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86792 on: August 30, 2012, 06:35:21 pm »

Man, they give suspensions for that? In the ones I play, they just force a name change (and suspension if it's a repeat offender).
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #86793 on: August 30, 2012, 06:38:43 pm »

Well, if the name is just immature rather than offensive, it's a name change. And all suspensions are currently three days. They said it was the best way to make players think about what they're doing.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86794 on: August 30, 2012, 06:53:07 pm »

Apparently the ISP guys did a hard reset on the router, because it's past 11 PM and I still have WLAN. Woot!
Hard resets: Both the best thing ever and worst thing ever. Best if you had problems with it before. Worst if you're the one who setup the thing in the first place.

Reading up on Gen I pokemon glitches. Damn this is intresting.

Especially for somebody who barely played any pokemon games (except for the mystery dungeon red one) and never really played any old games in general. My first console was a Nintendo DS Lite.
Have you read through this yet, then?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86795 on: August 30, 2012, 07:08:21 pm »

It seems Greatorder tried to get into GW2.

I guffawed strongly at this.

But a world ruled by Truean wouldn't be the worst thing. As long as I got to rule over Canada.

I want Texas, so I can make it my liberal paradise.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86796 on: August 30, 2012, 07:11:20 pm »

But a world ruled by Truean wouldn't be the worst thing. As long as I got to rule over Canada.

You're playing Totalitarian Dictator on hard mode there, dude. They have guns and a whacked out sense of morality.

I want Australia, because everyone wants Australia.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #86797 on: August 30, 2012, 07:26:01 pm »

You're playing Totalitarian Dictator on hard mode there, dude. They have guns and a whacked out sense of morality.

Speaking of being a dictator, my Tropican citizens are just SO HAPPY ALWAYS. Even in the beginning of the island, after I demolish all their homes and 90% of their infrastructure, leaving them living in worse conditions than an african tribe without clean water. It's obviously my charming good looks and striking personality. Or maybe my charming personality and striking good looks? Or the sixteen pubs I built.

Tropicans really, really like to drink.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #86798 on: August 30, 2012, 07:43:57 pm »

Ordered an art commission a while back, finally got it today. I am beyond happy.
くコ:彡

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86799 on: August 30, 2012, 07:49:08 pm »

Do show! If possible.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #86800 on: August 30, 2012, 08:31:39 pm »

Baked potatoes est finger food! Clean potato. Bake potato. Cut potato in half, long way. Flavor as desired. Lift one half. CONSUME. Lift other half. CONSUME.

Contentment. Is a bellyfull of potato. With soy sauce and bacon bits.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86801 on: August 30, 2012, 08:59:29 pm »

I play LIFE on hard mode.

8)

Baked potatoes est finger food! Clean potato. Bake potato. Cut potato in half, long way. Flavor as desired. Lift one half. CONSUME. Lift other half. CONSUME.

Contentment. Is a bellyfull of potato. With soy sauce and bacon bits.

POTATO!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86802 on: August 30, 2012, 09:03:17 pm »

If i get mount Everest i would be so happy

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86803 on: August 30, 2012, 10:46:13 pm »

Captain Picard is truly best pony.  It takes more to be a starfleet captain than beating up or having sex with every alien one encounters.  Diplomacy is the Federation's best weapon, and the occasional humanist speech makes it even better.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86804 on: August 30, 2012, 10:49:23 pm »

Aw yeah, nothing like a 4 A.M. jog in the heart of the city to make you feel absolutely terrified and happy. My lungs are really out of shape though :P
Pages: 1 ... 5785 5786 [5787] 5788 5789 ... 13312