Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5807 5808 [5809] 5810 5811 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14375509 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87120 on: September 04, 2012, 11:35:39 am »

You're all a bunch of jerks. ;_;

Jerks in a circle, in fact! D:
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87121 on: September 04, 2012, 11:36:34 am »

You're all a bunch of jerks. ;_;

Jerks in a circle, in fact! D:

Oh great. Here it co- Ahem. Here the impending sexual references begin.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #87122 on: September 04, 2012, 11:38:34 am »

* Haspen hits on Hanslanda.

Ontopic: Just won an equivalent of 240 USD on a lottery, yay!
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87123 on: September 04, 2012, 11:38:49 am »

Did they ever stop?
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87124 on: September 04, 2012, 11:39:48 am »

Did they ever stop?
Not to my knowledge.

Take someone cute out on a date :D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87125 on: September 04, 2012, 11:40:15 am »

* Descan dresses up all fancy and looks at Poland~

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #87126 on: September 04, 2012, 11:42:39 am »

$240 date? Man, just throw a few blankets in the back of your truck, drive out to a field somewhere and go star gazing. If you know them well of course. Blankets, night time, and isolation generally can't be mistaken for anything good.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #87127 on: September 04, 2012, 11:43:33 am »

* Descan dresses up all fancy and looks at Poland~

Heh. Heh. I think I have a better chance than you and I'm hetero. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #87128 on: September 04, 2012, 11:44:09 am »

I prefer paying overdue debts and taxes with all that money, thank you :P
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87129 on: September 04, 2012, 11:44:34 am »

Touche.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87130 on: September 04, 2012, 11:45:55 am »

Nyon~ :c

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #87132 on: September 04, 2012, 01:43:00 pm »

Making another stupid sandwich. Loaf of garlic bread base, as usual. This time, I hollowed the loaf out after cooking it, brushed the interior down with egg, cooked that, and have lined the interior of the crust with bacon (which is now cooking). Once it's done, I'll fill half of it with a mixture of cream cheese, egg, and the scooped out bread, top that with various cheeses, fill the other half with red bell pepper, avocado, tomato, green onion, and sauteed mushroom and onion, and coat both halves in more egg, top both halves with some fresh spinach, and then put the whole thing back in the oven for one last baking cycle. Then I will attempt to combine them.

NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #87133 on: September 04, 2012, 01:52:16 pm »

Mechwarrior Online beta application approved.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 5807 5808 [5809] 5810 5811 ... 13310