Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5814 5815 [5816] 5817 5818 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14547950 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87225 on: September 05, 2012, 09:08:59 am »

Saw the first episode of Breaking Bad. Holy hell, this is good television.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87226 on: September 05, 2012, 09:12:08 am »

http://www.worlddreambank.org/S/SHIVERIA.HTM Not QUITE 90 degrees, but close enough.

The site also has other alta-earths. Fairly interesting! If a little wildly-speculative.
Neat.
Well there went two hours. (Mostly because I link-followed). Still, a worthwhile use of time.

I should write a paper on how the quantity of hyperlinks on web sites is directly proportional to the amount of time spent reading web pages linked from the sites. TvTropes and Wikipedia would be my prime examples. I'd then expand it to an evaluation of short attention spans on the internet.

And then I'd pepper links to TvTropes all through the paper and publish it online.

Motherfucker! I would hunt you down so hard...

I'd have at least a week's head start while you're clicking all the links. I don't write short papers.

Oh man, that'd be a Bibliography From Hell.
Yeah, but that'd be another excuse to include more links. Just hide them in shortened links, and get double the clicks.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #87227 on: September 05, 2012, 09:15:47 am »

First day of school tomorrow. My, how fast they grow...
Mine had her first day of kindergarten yesterday. Went well, apparently.

Also, xkcd's weekly What If? is all about planetology/climatology/worldbuilding this week, which is full of happy.
It just happens to be relevant to my Geography class, which is all about climates and stuff.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #87228 on: September 05, 2012, 09:25:54 am »

Was at the campus orientation center waiting for classes to start.  They've got ols timey candy machines there so I decided to get a gumball.

It wasn't a gumball, it was a jawbreaker.  Not just any, but one of those bigass ed edd and eddy jawbreakers.  This is interesting and unexpected
Shoes...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87229 on: September 05, 2012, 11:09:17 am »

It appears I'll have the chance to be in Korea for a week to represent my family at a sorta funeral. I knew eventually I would go there, I didn't expect this opportunity to pop up so conveniently with my break.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #87230 on: September 05, 2012, 11:11:00 am »

Was at the campus orientation center waiting for classes to start.  They've got ols timey candy machines there so I decided to get a gumball.

It wasn't a gumball, it was a jawbreaker.  Not just any, but one of those bigass ed edd and eddy jawbreakers.  This is interesting and unexpected

Great, now I've got "Dig a hole, dig a hole, dig a hole" stuck in my head. But hey, I'd say you got a pretty good deal with that jawbreaker. Just watch out for the misnomer. It doesn't break your jaw, just rots your teeth =p
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #87231 on: September 05, 2012, 11:48:23 am »

http://www.worlddreambank.org/S/SHIVERIA.HTM Not QUITE 90 degrees, but close enough.

The site also has other alta-earths. Fairly interesting! If a little wildly-speculative.
if a program as used to make that...

I WANNIT!
Dunno about his calculations, but apparently he paints the pictures. Pretty neat stuff, I say.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #87232 on: September 05, 2012, 01:13:26 pm »

Left my flash drive in at the computer lab. Realized it when I got to class, went back after telling my teacher, and it was still there (for once).
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #87233 on: September 05, 2012, 01:27:07 pm »

It appears I'll have the chance to be in Korea for a week to represent my family at a sorta funeral. I knew eventually I would go there, I didn't expect this opportunity to pop up so conveniently with my break.
You should meet Skyrunner for some kimchi and Starcraft, the two traditional Korean offerings of hospitality. :p

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87234 on: September 05, 2012, 03:33:05 pm »

So, for the people who know about it (or just want to see mechs asplode at the end), theres a Mechwarrior Tactics video Totalbiscuit made from PAX. He lost to the dev, but did you expect much else? :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #87235 on: September 05, 2012, 03:43:10 pm »

First good night's sleep in about a week. I am so happy.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #87236 on: September 05, 2012, 03:46:49 pm »

This.

I laughed louder than I should.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ancre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87237 on: September 05, 2012, 04:05:34 pm »

It made me laugh too :D

And the airport finally send my luggage home ! They lost it, and I had to do without for two weeks. It's great to have clothes again !

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87238 on: September 05, 2012, 04:07:48 pm »

Damn, did Q piss off a lot of species.

Q Feels Like Celebrating.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87239 on: September 05, 2012, 04:43:16 pm »

I am hot.

Let me explain~

I took a nap. I woke up, bleary eyed. I went to comb my hair and wash my eyes out.

I did that, looked up, and thought. "Oh. ... That's what Daryll meant."

Now I feel good about myself. :3
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 5814 5815 [5816] 5817 5818 ... 13312