Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5853 5854 [5855] 5856 5857 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14538737 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87810 on: September 10, 2012, 05:32:10 pm »

I didn't go to jail!

This is great news! I suggest a party be thrown with only substances that have been legal for the past century. We'll have a damn Charmander on the cake and everything. We'll party like we're ten years old. There'll be super-soaker fights, kickball, and a goddamn campfire in the backyard...

Man, I meant to make a joke but that actually sounds really fun.

That actually does sound really fun. Why does being old have to suck so much?

Play pattycake?
meh. close enough.

But we'd be playing WHILE we're hugging... That's some interesting logistics right there.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87811 on: September 10, 2012, 05:35:23 pm »

There's a hug realm?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #87812 on: September 10, 2012, 05:35:40 pm »

drink that cola till you die of water intoxication!

My sister tried to do that. Happily, she survived and is now being treated.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87813 on: September 10, 2012, 05:35:48 pm »

* kaijyuu pops one of those confetti firework things

Hooray, Hans is okay :D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87814 on: September 10, 2012, 05:37:40 pm »

There's a hug realm?
Of course there is, where else would mlp reappear out of nowhere from? :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #87815 on: September 10, 2012, 05:44:11 pm »

Can you hug the rainbow?
It's FEF, not FEOF

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87816 on: September 10, 2012, 05:45:00 pm »

No, but you can taste it.

It tastes like skittles.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #87817 on: September 10, 2012, 05:47:26 pm »

So can the hug realm be weaponised to shoot deluges at people then?
It's FEF, not FEOF

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87819 on: September 10, 2012, 06:05:23 pm »

leave your sponsors out of this, kaijyuu!
I have no idea what you're taBUY MORE HERSHEY'S CANDYlking about.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #87820 on: September 10, 2012, 06:08:44 pm »

The process To make milk chocolate that the hersheys founder invented causes it to slightly sour.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87821 on: September 10, 2012, 06:09:39 pm »

Behold, the best country-western music video you ever have or ever will see.

Country music would be a lot more tolerable if it took itself as seriously as this.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87822 on: September 10, 2012, 06:10:31 pm »

Ugh. I hate chocolate in general.

Dark chocolate is too bitter, milk chocolate is too sweet, white chocolate is foul.

I like those cheap lollies. Just the right amount.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87823 on: September 10, 2012, 06:16:48 pm »

Ugh. I hate chocolate in general.

Dark chocolate is too bitter, milk chocolate is too sweet, white chocolate is foul.

I like those cheap lollies. Just the right amount.
Heretic :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87824 on: September 10, 2012, 06:19:15 pm »

I can live with that.
Pages: 1 ... 5853 5854 [5855] 5856 5857 ... 13312