Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6043 6044 [6045] 6046 6047 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14557485 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #90660 on: October 04, 2012, 09:36:01 pm »

I recently found out about Don't Rest Your Head.

Must get my hands on a copy.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #90661 on: October 04, 2012, 11:00:50 pm »

I just installed a add-on for Google Chrome which replaces youtube comments with random sequences of Herp and Derp. All of the value of the average youtube comment, with none of the headaches!

Why has a link for this not been posted yet? On a related note, does this exist yet, and if not, WHY THE HELL NOT?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #90662 on: October 04, 2012, 11:15:12 pm »

My LF had a shitty day today, and I made it better by being there and providing hugs and distraction from shitty things.

I'm gangster. :)
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #90663 on: October 04, 2012, 11:15:57 pm »

Awesome :D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90664 on: October 04, 2012, 11:19:22 pm »

Yeah. :) It made my day to make her day. Although I did have to maintain that minimum safe distance, she made me a little nervous at a couple points. But it all worked out great!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #90665 on: October 04, 2012, 11:21:03 pm »

Forgive me if I'm uninformed, but this sounds like you have quite the crush on her.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #90666 on: October 04, 2012, 11:23:35 pm »

Suddenly, Netflix has Face/Off.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90667 on: October 04, 2012, 11:24:47 pm »

Forgive me if I'm uninformed, but this sounds like you have quite the crush on her.

Indeed. I always end up with a crush on people close to me. There's somewhat of a division in my mind about her though. One half is like, 'she's hot, and is really close to me!' and the other half is like, 'no, she's my friend, and I want/need friends more than the other thing.'
She knows this.
She also knows that I slept with my 'best friend' from way back when, and it ruined the friendship and I never want to repeat that again. So we're just friends, despite any objections hormones may make.
He's fucking with us.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #90668 on: October 04, 2012, 11:45:37 pm »

Indeed. I always end up with a crush on people close to me. There's somewhat of a division in my mind about her though. One half is like, 'she's hot, and is really close to me!' and the other half is like, 'no, she's my friend, and I want/need friends more than the other thing.'
She knows this.
She also knows that I slept with my 'best friend' from way back when, and it ruined the friendship and I never want to repeat that again. So we're just friends, despite any objections hormones may make.

Hormones are assholes. On a related note, I met a really cool girl tonight that reminds me of one of my best friends, plus 4 years. We instantly became good friends.

I fail to see why this is Happy Thread material.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #90669 on: October 04, 2012, 11:53:20 pm »

Holy crap, Nic Cage is in Face/Off? This is a fantastic opportunity.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #90670 on: October 04, 2012, 11:56:29 pm »

I fail to see why this is Happy Thread material.
Because Nic Cage means a movie is automatically great. Seriously, how can you argue with a movie that contains this?

You can't. That is the answer.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:58:16 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #90671 on: October 05, 2012, 12:02:34 am »

Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90672 on: October 05, 2012, 12:06:46 am »

Holy crap, Nic Cage is in Face/Off? This is a fantastic opportunity.
The whole movie is basically a fanfiction of Nic Cage vs John Travolta in the battle of who can shoot the most guns.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #90673 on: October 05, 2012, 12:10:35 am »

Nic Cage = happies   <3
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #90674 on: October 05, 2012, 12:40:01 am »

johngoddard.info/life_list.htm
I hope to be like that man some day. I really do.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 6043 6044 [6045] 6046 6047 ... 13312