Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6170 6171 [6172] 6173 6174 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14646465 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: [Pyon] Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #92565 on: October 28, 2012, 07:01:48 am »

Started up a Roll to dodge after getting what I thought was a good idea about six hours ago, and typed up the rules over the past three hours. It will be my first forum game, and I hope that it goes well and doesn't fizzle out and die (crashing and burning would be fine provided it was amusing enough).
Also: Looked up Roll to Dodge on google, the first result is B12 RTD subforum, while the second and third result are strongly related to B12.
Remember, google monitors what websites you go to. A person that frequents a different forum may get different results.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #92566 on: October 28, 2012, 07:36:29 am »

I missed you guys. Haven't been on for quite a while. T-T
Yay! We thought you where killed by the mob!
Welcome back, hope it all got sorted out positively

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92567 on: October 28, 2012, 07:40:05 am »

I missed you guys. Haven't been on for quite a while. T-T
Yay! We thought you where killed by the mob!
Welcome back, hope it might get sorted out positively

Fix'd.

It still hasn't.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #92568 on: October 28, 2012, 08:24:59 am »

Well, I felt like I made Progress on my game today! xD All I did was an HP bar and a stamina bar, though.

But still!

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92569 on: October 28, 2012, 08:44:09 am »

Found 2 RTD's that need very little or no background description.
Time for my first few non-minimalist RTD's.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92570 on: October 28, 2012, 10:00:10 am »

Nearly got my idea for an intra-solar (at least at the start) Stars Without Number campaign centered around Tau Ceti, using a somewhat modified version of a sci-fi setting I've been working on. Just gotta finish working out the details on the planets, typing up the descriptions for the various quasihuman and true xeno species, and working out a way to balance humans so they're a viable option. (It needs to be done, frankly. One of the quasihuman play options can lug around and use some of the lighter Gunnery weapons.)

Should be good to go by next Sunday. I hope.

Theoboldi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92571 on: October 28, 2012, 10:25:37 am »

It just started snowing around here. Our whole backyard is cowered in snow. This is probably the earliest winter we had around here in my lifetime.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 10:28:41 am by Theoboldi »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92572 on: October 28, 2012, 10:56:18 am »

It just started snowing around here. Our whole backyard is cowered in snow. This is probably the earliest winter we had around here in my lifetime.
Europe?
Dem polar winds. Perfect timing too. Hopefully they'll be over by the time school starts again.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #92573 on: October 28, 2012, 11:19:27 am »

Finally decided it wanted to be cold-ish today. Fairly cool, perfectly overcast, little windy. Happy day weather, happy day.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Theoboldi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92574 on: October 28, 2012, 11:20:00 am »

Europe?
Dem polar winds. Perfect timing too. Hopefully they'll be over by the time school starts again.
Europe it is. I'm actually hoping they'll stay around for a while. I just like cold weather, don't really know why.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92575 on: October 28, 2012, 11:23:29 am »

Europe?
Europe it is. I'm actually hoping they'll stay around for a while. I just like cold weather, don't really know why.
I like cold weather too, just not freeze-your-fingers-trough-gloves-while-biking-to-school-cold.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #92576 on: October 28, 2012, 11:31:17 am »

It's finally cold enough here to wear a long sieve shirt.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #92577 on: October 28, 2012, 11:34:21 am »

It's finally cold enough here to wear a long sieve shirt.
... what... what does a sieve shirt look like? I know of long sleeve ones, but I've never actually seen someone turn a sieve into a shirt. Wouldn't... wouldn't it be cold? It'd be sorta' like a really fine mesh, wouldn't it?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #92578 on: October 28, 2012, 11:36:51 am »

Storm has passed, and it's nice, crisp, and cool out with a clear sky.

Sorta wish I didn't sleep through the morning though (curse you Toonami and your new schedule (now when I miss an episode of a show, I missed it for good) and unscheduled work yesterday; a full day's worth while at it!! Wore me out big time, and made me miss church, again).
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 11:38:58 am by Itnetlolor »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92579 on: October 28, 2012, 01:48:16 pm »

Holy shit I think I might even understand my homework for next Tuesday.

The real problem will be getting my point across, though.
Pages: 1 ... 6170 6171 [6172] 6173 6174 ... 13312