Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6193 6194 [6195] 6196 6197 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14553428 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [Pyon] Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #92910 on: November 01, 2012, 10:40:23 pm »

Damn, Nad. Even -I- would get a [fuckyouredactedasshit] from that, even from a woman. @_@
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #92911 on: November 01, 2012, 10:40:53 pm »

I'm ridiculously happy for you, Hans :)

When I was younger, thinner and had a short haircut the the butchest woman I ever met (her name was Luke, and she is former army, police, prison guard (men and women)  run her fingers through my hair and whisper in my ear what a pretty girl I would make.
:o
Sounds like my kind of woman!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #92912 on: November 01, 2012, 10:42:01 pm »

* Hanslanda returns high five.

And yeah, she almost certainly isn't interested in me like that. But still, this is the most female attention I've had in years.
Uh, most people don't grab your butt if they're not interested in you at all. Just sayin'.

The man god has a point, I don't grab dudes asses and I'm about as sexually open as you can be while still having unipolar sexuality.

Also, I agree completely with your approach to this Hans. Fuck high school logic, good things come to those who wait, and if they don't you still have a good friend. Also ninjas. Ninjas EVERYWHERE.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #92913 on: November 01, 2012, 10:44:43 pm »

I'm ridiculously happy for you, Hans :)

Thank you sir. :) Me too.

* Hanslanda returns high five.

And yeah, she almost certainly isn't interested in me like that. But still, this is the most female attention I've had in years.
Uh, most people don't grab your butt if they're not interested in you at all. Just sayin'.

The man god has a point, I don't grab dudes asses and I'm about as sexually open as you can be while still having unipolar sexuality.

Also, I agree completely with your approach to this Hans. Fuck high school logic, good things come to those who wait, and if they don't you still have a good friend. Also ninjas. Ninjas EVERYWHERE.

Is Shinotsa female?

And yeah. I'm not going to try and press the issue. I really don't need sex. I do need a good friend. If at some point she decides she'd like to be with me, that's something I'll deal with at that point.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #92914 on: November 01, 2012, 10:46:40 pm »

I'm starting to seriously disbelieve that she's not into you.

Just saying.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #92915 on: November 01, 2012, 10:47:52 pm »

To be fair, I do flirt with like, everyone, so it's not outside the realm of possibility she's just displaying platonic affection and teasing you purely for fun.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92916 on: November 01, 2012, 10:49:14 pm »

I do not know. I can't say for sure either way. I wish there was a 'thing that made you feel meh thread'. I suddenly need one. >.<
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #92917 on: November 01, 2012, 10:51:03 pm »

I feel compelled to go back and fix my grammar in that last sentence. For some reason I always edit crap and leave some dangly wordy bits just hanging there. I just can't see them until after I hit post for some reason.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92918 on: November 01, 2012, 10:51:19 pm »

I do not know. I can't say for sure either way. I wish there was a 'thing that made you feel meh thread'. I suddenly need one. >.<
Meh, we had two.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #92919 on: November 01, 2012, 10:51:41 pm »

Err, let me check. Yup, still a dude. My point was I don't grab male asses and I don't have sexual attraction to males. I was extrapolating this to a lesbian, who ostensibly shouldn't grab male asses because they don't have sexual attraction to males.

I have to ask Kaijyuu, do you really flirt with people you have NO interest in, or just people that you have a little interest in?

Don't feel meh Hans, the fact that someone's grabbing your ass is good no matter the future implications. Only make long term plans for tomorrow, keep all the little shit in the here and now.

Pre-edit 1: -.- Ninjas
Pre-edit 2: NINJAAAAAAAS
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92920 on: November 01, 2012, 10:52:33 pm »

When I was younger, thinner and had a short haircut the the butchest woman I ever met (her name was Luke, and she is former army, police, prison guard (men and women)  run her fingers through my hair and whisper in my ear what a pretty girl I would make.

Dammit, Nad, you're making me jealous.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #92921 on: November 01, 2012, 10:57:07 pm »

I have to ask Kaijyuu, do you really flirt with people you have NO interest in, or just people that you have a little interest in?
Serious mode... Yes and no. I don't flirt with people I don't like, unless it's satirical (so I might flirt with a homophobic to creep them out). I will however flirt with any friend that's okay with it. Those I don't know at all I won't flirt with merely out of fear of weirding them out.

So, if I had a friend whom I had zero physical or romantic attraction to, yet still felt as a friend, then yes, probably. Except I sorta have such an attraction to everyone except when creepiness (such as age differences) or dislike for them gets in the way, and I don't think I'd flirt in such cases.

I like people. So it's hard to imagine a situation such as Hans where I'm in the LF's position, and not his :P

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92922 on: November 01, 2012, 11:03:57 pm »

Err, let me check. Yup, still a dude. My point was I don't grab male asses and I don't have sexual attraction to males. I was extrapolating this to a lesbian, who ostensibly shouldn't grab male asses because they don't have sexual attraction to males.

Don't feel meh Hans, the fact that someone's grabbing your ass is good no matter the future implications. Only make long term plans for tomorrow, keep all the little shit in the here and now.

Pre-edit 1: -.- Ninjas
Pre-edit 2: NINJAAAAAAAS

I don't know still. She confuses me. And I'm meh because she stopped texting me.
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92923 on: November 01, 2012, 11:07:00 pm »

And has her stopping texting you EVER been because of something bad?

No? Then stop worrying about it! You're always worrying about it and it's always turned out okay.

Insanity being doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result? I think it's a little applicable here.

You cray-cray, Hansy-boy.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92924 on: November 01, 2012, 11:24:46 pm »

Argh, but... But... Argh. >.< Y U MAKE SENSE, DESCAN?
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 6193 6194 [6195] 6196 6197 ... 13312