Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6194 6195 [6196] 6197 6198 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14506775 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [Pyon] Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #92925 on: November 01, 2012, 11:25:19 pm »

Boy, why you so cray-cray?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92926 on: November 01, 2012, 11:36:48 pm »

So, in a thread about youtube, someone on the arcen forums linked to this, and having tried it out, it is awesome as long as you set show sidebar to off.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #92927 on: November 01, 2012, 11:57:08 pm »

I've never had something like that happen. I blushed so hard I think I leaked a little blood from my facial capillaries.
Reading this, I imagined that Han's LF groped his ass and blood started gushing out of his nose anime-style.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #92928 on: November 02, 2012, 12:03:36 am »

Haha, no, but I did turn very red.
She asked first, so it was incredibly awkward for me.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92929 on: November 02, 2012, 12:44:48 am »

Err, let me check. Yup, still a dude. My point was I don't grab male asses and I don't have sexual attraction to males. I was extrapolating this to a lesbian, who ostensibly shouldn't grab male asses because they don't have sexual attraction to males.

I have to ask Kaijyuu, do you really flirt with people you have NO interest in, or just people that you have a little interest in?

Don't feel meh Hans, the fact that someone's grabbing your ass is good no matter the future implications. Only make long term plans for tomorrow, keep all the little shit in the here and now.

Pre-edit 1: -.- Ninjas
Pre-edit 2: NINJAAAAAAAS

There is a flaw in your reasoning. People are almost never purely unisexual. There's always a slight attraction to the gender that they don't prefer. A large portion of people express that affection through platonic means, like having best friends. But, that affection is still there, and can cause someone to be attracted to someone who is of the non-preferred gender in a non-platonic way. Hanslanda's LF may be attracted to him in this manner, or she could be playfully flirting. Also, if she has always considered herself to be a lesbian, and therefore has had little to no experience with males, she could be curious about how males react to sexual attraction.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #92930 on: November 02, 2012, 12:48:20 am »

She's been with men before. I believe she knows how that stuff works. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92931 on: November 02, 2012, 01:01:37 am »

Something I've picked up in my various inexperience's is that people seem to deal with and experience these things differently. Sexuality for them may be a very different creature from what sexuality for you might be.

Don't think there's a universal measuring stick for what it's like to hetero/bi/gay/whatever.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #92932 on: November 02, 2012, 01:07:51 am »

Finished watching Death Note. It was decent, but not my favorite.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92933 on: November 02, 2012, 03:36:25 am »

I now live near enough to comic stores that I can actually buy regular issues! :D

Also, I finally managed to get caught up on this thread again.
 *Belated Hi-5 for Hans*!

Edit: Also, I got given a free chocolate today, which I just ate whilst typing this. Yay! I hope it wasn't laced with anything...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 03:38:37 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #92934 on: November 02, 2012, 05:07:43 am »

Put it in Bay 12, baby.

(double reference ftw)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #92935 on: November 02, 2012, 06:28:55 am »

Re-discovered Star Trek Birth of the Federation with Ultimate Dominion mod which fixes/upgrades everything.

Ermahgerd.

Ermaaahgeeeeerd @u@
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #92936 on: November 02, 2012, 07:33:13 am »

Re-discovered Star Trek Birth of the Federation with Ultimate Dominion mod which fixes/upgrades everything.

Ermahgerd.

Ermaaahgeeeeerd @u@
Where is this mod I must have IIIITTTTTTT

Seriously? Like, it's really playable?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #92937 on: November 02, 2012, 08:08:24 am »

Went to see Skyfall today. Good movie. Ate quite a bit of popcorn too.
Only bad part was two incredibly ignorant derps that left their phone on and talked out loud. Fuck them.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #92938 on: November 02, 2012, 08:12:55 am »

Don't think there's a universal measuring stick for what it's like to hetero/bi/gay/whatever.
Now where did I see that? I know I have that chart floating around somewhere here.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #92939 on: November 02, 2012, 08:14:05 am »

Went to see Skyfall today. Good movie. Ate quite a bit of popcorn too.
Only bad part was two incredibly ignorant derps that left their phone on and talked out loud. Fuck them.
Ah, the average douche in their natural habitat. Buying tickets to a movie in order to talk to their facebook friends.
Pages: 1 ... 6194 6195 [6196] 6197 6198 ... 13311