Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6214 6215 [6216] 6217 6218 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14551032 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [Pyon] Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #93225 on: November 07, 2012, 12:48:24 am »

I didn't think Loud Whispers was from Serbia.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #93226 on: November 07, 2012, 12:53:42 am »

Mostly de jure. Legally speaking, I'm of serbian descent, but my family is from all of former yugoslavia. Catholics, Bosnians, Muslims, Croats etc.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93227 on: November 07, 2012, 01:30:59 am »

So I learnt about Obama winning when someone randomly told us during a game of Natural Selection 2, and then the voice chat exploded into politics. Still I'm kind of glad it was him and not the crazy guy on the other side that won. Unfortunately it looks like the republicans are going to take the house, which will mean lots and lots of deadlocks.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #93228 on: November 07, 2012, 01:32:46 am »

And soon it's Korean election season! :D

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93229 on: November 07, 2012, 01:34:14 am »

Would it be racist to say I'm voting for Protoss?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #93230 on: November 07, 2012, 01:35:29 am »

So I learnt about Obama winning when someone randomly told us during a game of Natural Selection 2, and then the voice chat exploded into politics. Still I'm kind of glad it was him and not the crazy guy on the other side that won. Unfortunately it looks like the republicans are going to take the house, which will mean lots and lots of deadlocks.
Dems won a few more seats in senate, and 1 in house. Dems are going to have a picking up economy in 2016, midterms will be good. Things are looking up from 'murica.

Say wha?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93231 on: November 07, 2012, 01:39:46 am »

I have started smoking weed regularly, Romney didn't get elected, I'm talking to a really cute girl who's actually into me and I have a chance, and recreational marijuana was legalized in 2 out of 50 states.

I've had a good week.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #93232 on: November 07, 2012, 01:40:54 am »

Would it be racist to say I'm voting for Protoss?
...Yyyynnnyyynnn...
* Skyrunner can't decide which.

On the other hand, Starcraft One is now banned from game shows by Blizzard. So... yeah.

Say wha?
...What about it?

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #93233 on: November 07, 2012, 01:41:24 am »

I have started smoking weed regularly, Romney didn't get elected, I'm talking to a really cute girl who's actually into me and I have a chance, and recreational marijuana was legalized in 2 out of 50 states.

I've had a good week.

Join the pothead side, inteuniso. It only becomes more affordable and safer as legalization becomes more widespread.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93234 on: November 07, 2012, 01:42:18 am »

Say wha?
...What about it?

Flying shoes and fire hoses, that's what.  Time to watch some real democracy in action.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #93235 on: November 07, 2012, 01:53:58 am »

NS2 good? I liked the original.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93236 on: November 07, 2012, 02:22:57 am »

NS2 good? I liked the original.
Yeah pretty good, it's essentially the same game, they just improved the graphics a lot, and made a lot of small changes to the gameplay mechanics, the biggest one is probably that the aliens now have a commander that positions buildings and such, though they still tend to be less coordinated than the marines. The Gorge now only gets to build two things, the clot which is a kind of wall you can use to block of narrow passageways, and a little defence turret that can be placed on walls, making Gorge's a lot less prominent (though the bile bomb makes them great for harassing at a range).

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #93237 on: November 07, 2012, 02:25:07 am »

Marijuana legalization, same-sex marriage legalization, Puerto Rican statehood, and not electing a theocratic business-puppet fascist by a huge margin.

I don't say this often, but I'm proud of you, America.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93238 on: November 07, 2012, 02:28:48 am »

Marijuana legalization, same-sex marriage legalization, Puerto Rican statehood, and not electing a theocratic business-puppet fascist by a huge margin.

America! Fuck yeah!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #93239 on: November 07, 2012, 02:29:15 am »

A fascist?

Oh, a spineless business puppet and crypto-theocrat he may well be- or may well have been, now- but he doesn't have the force of will for fascism.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.
Pages: 1 ... 6214 6215 [6216] 6217 6218 ... 13312