Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6430 6431 [6432] 6433 6434 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14385109 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96465 on: December 30, 2012, 04:10:20 am »

Axe Cop is officially the best comic ever.

I cannot say false because false is not only an opinion, but an uneducated opinion due to be having not read the comic. But Homestuck.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96466 on: December 30, 2012, 04:29:36 am »

I cannot say false because false is not only an opinion, but an uneducated opinion due to be having not read the comic. But Homestuck.
Dude. Homestuck, despite being Homestuck, has NOTHING on Axe Cop. Nothing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #96467 on: December 30, 2012, 04:35:16 am »

Didn't he team up with Dr McNinja at one point?
Spoiler: A-yup. (click to show/hide)
I enjoy Axe Cop tremendously, but my personal favorite comic is still Order of the Stick, despite its slow update schedule. (And slower now due to thumb wounds.)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96468 on: December 30, 2012, 05:09:11 am »

Whole... What?  I... What?  ... I... What?

Are you okay?
Y'know what?  Fuck you, am I okay?
Probably not.

As you were.
I have no idea what is going on, save that I thought this was the "What the fuck?" thread for a second. Regardless of the circumstances I do believe I have something on-topic.

I am glad that I still hold onto some hope that perhaps factchecking will catch on as a trend outside of more than just the liberal and conservative media. I am also glad that I still have some hope that perhaps there will be a moderate media outlet sometime within my lifetime.

I am also glad that despite my encounters with a horrifying guro manga earlier this night that perhaps I might not be scarred due to my already having mostly been desensitized to that sort of thing. Essentially I am glad that I have been a part of the internet since the I believe it was the late nineties and thus despite my warped mind and dark sense of humor I am glad that I still have that sliver of hope that maybe I haven't lost my humanity or that last drop of sanity.

I think I should go to bed soon. Perhaps I will do such a thing.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #96469 on: December 30, 2012, 06:17:20 am »

My best friend finally left his abusive mother yesterday. She reported him as missing today, but when he found out he called the police and explained the situation, and not only is the case closed, but his mother was noted in said case files to be abusive and dangerous. Said friend is currently staying with his boyfriend and everyone except the mother is happy.
くコ:彡

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #96470 on: December 30, 2012, 06:23:57 am »

Hey guys, guess what I just downloaded.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96471 on: December 30, 2012, 06:32:59 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Touhou fighting game?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #96472 on: December 30, 2012, 06:33:05 am »

What, uh. What it is? It looks touhou-y.

Also, link! Statements like that require a link! If the link doesn't violate forum ToS, anyway.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #96473 on: December 30, 2012, 06:51:00 am »

It's the new Touhou game, Touhou 13.5: Hopeless Masquerade, made by the same team that made the previous fighters. Here's a link to the trailer, and here's a link to the trial. The full version isn't out yet, and I'm pretty sure the trial version is free. Current playable characters are Reimu, Marisa and Unzan's Hitbox.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96474 on: December 30, 2012, 09:33:54 am »

I found the 'species' game.

I now have dinosaur-like creatures roaming around, slowly going extinct because they have predated most of their prey to near-extinction.
Come on already!

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96475 on: December 30, 2012, 09:38:04 am »

I found the 'species' game.

I now have dinosaur-like creatures roaming around, slowly going extinct because they have predated most of their prey to near-extinction.
Come on already!
Having looked through my games folder, I think that I was lying earlier. I do have an evoltion sim on my computer called Species. The full title is "Species: Artificial Life, Real Evolution".
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96476 on: December 30, 2012, 09:42:51 am »

Ichirin? My money was on Shou or Murasa, but that works too.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96477 on: December 30, 2012, 11:18:09 am »

That game looks like Spore done right. (Note: I have never owned spore and I'm saying this from what I've heard about it from other people and the 10 minutes of it that I played at a friend.)

E: From his blog i now know that the guy working on that has done some pretty neat things and probably knows what he's doing.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 11:23:06 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96478 on: December 30, 2012, 11:30:04 am »

As someone who did play Spore, I think you're right.  This looks like what they had promised but failed to deliver.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96479 on: December 30, 2012, 11:38:05 am »

You know guys, the forum search worked fine :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 6430 6431 [6432] 6433 6434 ... 13310