Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6441 6442 [6443] 6444 6445 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14548554 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96630 on: January 01, 2013, 02:55:40 am »

Champagne is delicious. At least the pink sweet stuff is. Way better than the non-sparkling equivalent.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96631 on: January 01, 2013, 03:07:40 am »

Happy new year, Bay 12! Here I sit, guzzling cider and cursing at this crappy video streaming service. A good start to 2013 :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #96632 on: January 01, 2013, 05:20:17 am »

First off, I get up after about five hours of sleep, step out on the balcony and everything is bright and sunny and there's this thin white mist covering the south-east part of the city, completely blown out due to the sunshine. Basically the entire scene made me smile like crazy and made me think of this song :D

Anyways, New Years party stuff, one thing in particular. So, there's this girl I've met, and this girl is pretty awesome you see, not only does she look very cute (for being a relatively tall girl) but she seems pretty friggin smart, and completely in love with physics and CERN. Anyways, the best thing about her is that she enjoyed ranting with me about random stuff and stuff I've literally never talked about with anyone, I don't think I've quite hit it off like that with many people, girls especially.
The only kinda bad thing is that all contact is lost since, but that isn't too much of a problem since she apparently knows my sister (they're even both called Anna (also, seriously I know so much girls called Anna it's become slightly annoying)) and hopefully my sister will turn out helpful this time :)

Anyways, not sure what will happen next, or how to react once something does happen but things are in motion and I feel great about this year for some reason :D

So have a freaking good one Bay12 you guys deserved it :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96633 on: January 01, 2013, 05:27:34 am »

Hey, I know one Ana!  Just one though.  Not as common a name where I am, though.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #96634 on: January 01, 2013, 05:35:11 am »

Including my sister I know at least 6 of them, off the top of my head, there's probably more but I can't really think straight right now X)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #96635 on: January 01, 2013, 06:39:44 am »

I'm shamelessly drawing attention to a thread I posted in the creative forum.  I need some practice, and I know I'll have trouble motivating/inspiring myself over the next few days.  Any ideas are appreciated (well not exactly all ideas, parameters are posted in the thread).

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #96636 on: January 01, 2013, 07:02:07 am »

Aww.. Atleast my headache isnt as crazy as i was expecting.
Good morning Bay12.

Happy because i can feel my extremities again.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #96637 on: January 01, 2013, 08:22:24 am »

Mourning and night (After this post, going straight to sleep) DrPoo, hope the best for your hangover to go away :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 08:53:55 am by Evilsx »

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96638 on: January 01, 2013, 09:37:30 am »

I just now came up with an ingenuous plan to keep my place in books.
Using a playing card.
Fuck yeah.

Now, I have to decide: do I use my deck of Canadian cards, or my Hershey cards?  And which card? I'm thinking ace of spades, but for It I think I'll use the joker.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #96639 on: January 01, 2013, 09:41:31 am »

I just now came up with an ingenuous plan to keep my place in books.
Using a playing card.
Fuck yeah.

Now, I have to decide: do I use my deck of Canadian cards, or my Hershey cards?  And which card? I'm thinking ace of spades, but for It I think I'll use the joker.

Whats with you and your fucking cards?
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96640 on: January 01, 2013, 10:04:41 am »

Eh, it's actually just that I've been looking for a bookmark, and just came upon this solution.  I admit, part of it was my forum name.

Anyways, the dilemma with the cards is: I like Canada.  Not entirely sure why.  Had a few vacations up there.  Really cool place.  But the Hershey's cards are fucking "U.S. Card Co." from Cincinnati.  Fucking plastic-coated too.

Also, I've decided to use the Ace and the joker card.  Just because.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96641 on: January 01, 2013, 10:11:13 am »

Took 1kg this year. And my headache is beginning to clean off. That's an ok/good start.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96642 on: January 01, 2013, 11:45:00 am »

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY

Moving in with the girlfriend tomorrow, clear across the country~
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96643 on: January 01, 2013, 11:46:44 am »

Man, how did you get in a relationship with someone on the other side of the country?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96644 on: January 01, 2013, 11:50:11 am »

Man, how did you get in a relationship with someone on the other side of the country?

Do you really have to ask? :P
Pages: 1 ... 6441 6442 [6443] 6444 6445 ... 13312