Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6442 6443 [6444] 6445 6446 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14525055 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96645 on: January 01, 2013, 11:53:02 am »

Um? Yes? I am unsure how would could have a relationship to the point of carrying the name relationship with someone so far away. Unless Kai lives in like the Vatican or something it seems pretty impractical.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96646 on: January 01, 2013, 11:53:40 am »

So how are your parents taking this? I can only imagine their reaction to you coming out and then ending up with a woman anyway.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96647 on: January 01, 2013, 12:04:22 pm »

Man, how did you get in a relationship with someone on the other side of the country?
Internet.

I now have the experience to say that long distance relationships can work short term. We sure as hell are frustrated by the distance, but knowing we'll be together at a certain date has helped immensely. This last month and a half has seemed like an eternity, though.

So how are your parents taking this? I can only imagine their reaction to you coming out and then ending up with a woman anyway.
They knew I was bi, not gay. Anyway, my mother was a bit *too* happy for me, yes :P
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 12:08:41 pm by kaijyuu »
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96648 on: January 01, 2013, 12:54:24 pm »

But hey, congrats on reaching the move date with your sanity intact. Now you just need to walk 500 mile, then walk 500 more, then fall down at her door.

In my own happy, I spent New Years very well: Curled up in front of a space heater with a glass of Spanish red wine in one hand, a plate of homemade bourbon balls in the other, and a book in my lap. :))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96649 on: January 01, 2013, 01:36:36 pm »

But hey, congrats on reaching the move date with your sanity intact.
What makes you think I did that?

Now you just need to walk 500 mile, then walk 500 more, then fall down at her door.
She lives ~2000 miles away, so... :) I guess I just do that twice?
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96650 on: January 01, 2013, 02:10:52 pm »

Now you just need to walk 500 mile, then walk 500 more, then fall down at her door.
She lives ~2000 miles away, so... :) I guess I just do that twice?
Without stopping at a seedy motel, one would hope. And hey, congrats!  :D

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96651 on: January 01, 2013, 04:17:14 pm »

Yea, it's great your parents are fine with your girlfriend.
Of course they probably would be fine with you dating anything with a vagina, but still. :P  This means your mom won't be as upset/worried about you.

Also, is she a Bay12 resident?
And if not, why isn't she?

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96652 on: January 01, 2013, 04:28:11 pm »

Also, is she a Bay12 resident?
And if not, why isn't she?

I think she's the one with Japanese letters in her tagline. I dunno.

Meanwhile, I had the best New Year's party of my life last night. Dancing, Ginger Ale toasting, singing, and first kiss of the new year. It's kind of cliche, but we enjoyed ourselves.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 04:30:39 pm by freeformschooler »

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96653 on: January 01, 2013, 04:30:22 pm »

Huh.  What gives you that impression?

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96654 on: January 01, 2013, 04:32:36 pm »

Well, SOMEone's been flirting with kaijyuu and talking about how awesome it will be once they're living together. Either it's kai's girlfriend, or he made the account himself and is currently chatting with his imagination :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #96655 on: January 01, 2013, 04:33:10 pm »

Because she introduced herself in this thread!

She was in the lower boards IRC last night and she seems like a pretty cool lady. (Anyone who can correct me on language is pretty cool in my book).

Anyway, congratulations Kai! Pretty awesome only-slightly-after-new-years present, I'd say.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #96657 on: January 01, 2013, 04:41:00 pm »

Her account is linked to the heart in Kai's sig.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96658 on: January 01, 2013, 04:58:33 pm »

Aye, that's her account :)

In other news, I'm now aged 2008, according to the boards.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #96659 on: January 01, 2013, 05:00:37 pm »

This is easily the most epic Picard face of all time.  Seriously XD

Ha, I found that the other day. Here's a gif. Ignore the mysterious .jpg file extension, I don't know how that got there. It's a gif.
Pages: 1 ... 6442 6443 [6444] 6445 6446 ... 13311