Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6528 6529 [6530] 6531 6532 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14586814 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97935 on: January 22, 2013, 08:54:42 am »

Speaking of that, classes start today and I am pumped up.

Also, from reading some other threads, I'm so very glad that I can't live on campus anywhere.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97936 on: January 22, 2013, 09:20:51 am »

My map is coming along quite successfully, save a few kinks.

1) The towns all start out at AT LEAST two stars, which is way too friggin' huge. especially for a 100+ year map. I only played until 1860 and I already had four five star metropolises and the entire continent coated in railways. There wasn't a single city unconnected on the mainland.

2)
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!

I think I messed up the timing on that one. I got six in a month, and since the 10% boost lasts for three years my cumulative passenger price made minor trips into the middle of knowhere net me over $100K per load. Travel between the big cities made almost a million per go. Even the computer, at it's stupidest during this game, made such a friggin' killing they swarmed my tracks so thick with trains all traffic came to a screeching, burning halt. All passengers, all the time. Just people people people. It was like running trains on Coruscant.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #97937 on: January 22, 2013, 10:45:54 am »

I wonder how many tax dollars that coat cost us.
Not generally the place for this, but it should make you happy (and thus fit the thread) to know that the president and his wife can use their own money to buy their own things, and don't have to use taxpayer money for everything. (Barack has made much of his wealth off of his books and not his current salary, for an example.)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97938 on: January 22, 2013, 11:09:32 am »

Not generally the place for this, but it should make you happy (and thus fit the thread) to know that the president and his wife can use their own money to buy their own things, and don't have to use taxpayer money for everything. (Barack has made much of his wealth off of his books and not his current salary, for an example.)
Nooo, Barbarossa, don't you understand? How will people feel vindicated about hating government if they can't keep their delusions and don't want to accept any of the real reasons to do so?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #97939 on: January 22, 2013, 11:11:46 am »

Nooo, Barbarossa, don't you understand? How will people feel vindicated about hating government if they can't keep their delusions and don't want to accept any of the real reasons to do so?
Well, they could look at congress instead.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97940 on: January 22, 2013, 11:19:22 am »

Every time I see something from the Space Station it makes me happy. Spaaaaaace.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97941 on: January 22, 2013, 11:24:27 am »

1) The towns all start out at AT LEAST two stars, which is way too friggin' huge. especially for a 100+ year map. I only played until 1860 and I already had four five star metropolises and the entire continent coated in railways. There wasn't a single city unconnected on the mainland.

2)
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!

I think I messed up the timing on that one. I got six in a month, and since the 10% boost lasts for three years my cumulative passenger price made minor trips into the middle of knowhere net me over $100K per load. Travel between the big cities made almost a million per go. Even the computer, at it's stupidest during this game, made such a friggin' killing they swarmed my tracks so thick with trains all traffic came to a screeching, burning halt. All passengers, all the time. Just people people people. It was like running trains on Coruscant.
What game is this? I must know!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #97942 on: January 22, 2013, 11:39:01 am »

2)
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!
TOURISM IS BOOMING!

What game is this? I must know!
Sounds like Railroad Tycoon, or something similar.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97943 on: January 22, 2013, 11:56:14 am »

I just bought six dozen oranges.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97944 on: January 22, 2013, 12:02:07 pm »

And that's terrible awesome.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #97945 on: January 22, 2013, 12:04:25 pm »

Make juice!
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97946 on: January 22, 2013, 12:05:46 pm »

Just don't eat them all in one sitting.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97947 on: January 22, 2013, 12:08:09 pm »

Make juice!
I would, but it just takes so many oranges to make so little juice. At least it seems that way.

Just don't eat them all in one sitting.
I don't plan to, but they probably still won't last a week.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #97948 on: January 22, 2013, 12:10:52 pm »

Make juice, then eat the pulp
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97949 on: January 22, 2013, 12:23:22 pm »

Been sick all day so far.
Finally puked my guts out.
I FEEL FANTASTIC! <3
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧
Pages: 1 ... 6528 6529 [6530] 6531 6532 ... 13312