Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6541 6542 [6543] 6544 6545 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14540250 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98130 on: January 25, 2013, 12:13:31 pm »

He's going to kill you in your sleep.
But then he would have to get a new servant, and I assume miauw has been doing a tolerable job.
He's using the internet. I'm gonna assume he's slacking off to find the time for it.
As long as he's slacking off during the cat's beauty sleep, it is acceptable. No cat likes to be woken up, after all :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98131 on: January 25, 2013, 12:16:49 pm »

Unless you're the cat's designated sleeping pillow.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #98132 on: January 25, 2013, 12:18:34 pm »

Luckily, he doesn't sleep in my room. He sleeps downstairs. But he's still so cute.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98133 on: January 25, 2013, 12:18:59 pm »

Unless you're the cat's designated sleeping pillow.
Well, in that case you're screwed anyway. Either you move the cat, incurring his/her wrath, or you starve to death.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #98134 on: January 25, 2013, 12:41:56 pm »

I had a dream where MZ and his ladyfriend climbed up on a roof and pretended their fingers were laser guns (as one does sometimes). Then a my cat got out, and it ran over to them, and they rescued it. Then someone apparently recreated the event in DF and screenshotted it. It was all very cute.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #98135 on: January 25, 2013, 12:56:12 pm »

I'm not actually floundering in Differential Equations, surprising everyone (okay mostly me). I've understood the lectures so far, and even though there's only been 2, that's still better than I expected considering I stopped with math at Calculus 2, 5 years ago. Studying over the last month has really paid off.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98136 on: January 25, 2013, 01:38:42 pm »

I had a dream where MZ and his ladyfriend climbed up on a roof and pretended their fingers were laser guns (as one does sometimes). Then a my cat got out, and it ran over to them, and they rescued it. Then someone apparently recreated the event in DF and screenshotted it. It was all very cute.
o.O I have cause to be both mildly disturbed and flattered. Both at the same time is a weird feeling.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Skold

• Bay Watcher
  • Halaster has nothing on me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98137 on: January 25, 2013, 02:58:13 pm »

The housing manager and a resident who works for my landlord gave me $1.60 USD because I had been stressed out by the fact that a total of seven or eight people have moved into and out of the apartment I live in within the past month or so. I used some of that to get a can of Rockstar since I have a special deal which lets me get one from Safeway for $1.35 USD, tax and CRV included. Furthermore one of my roommates just gave me a two liter bottle of Coca Cola generic and I've made a couple friends recently that in the process of making them has gotten me to stop hating my roommates so much.

I'm in a good mood for the most part right now I guess, which means I am kind of happy. I just thought I would share that here and then fuck off for a while as I'm going to play some fun games if my swiss cheese brain doesn't act up within the next five minutes or so.
I was known as dei before. Chances are that isn't a good thing.

Just as a warning, I have Asperger's Syndrome and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Between the lack of a sense of humor, the eccentricities, bizarre obsessions and the swiss cheese-like memory, talking to me should be interesting.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #98138 on: January 25, 2013, 03:31:58 pm »

This band makes me happy, I don't know why. '40 more reasons to hate us' is lovely, I've always loved how unabashedly angry and hatred filled these people are. The sarcasm/hating EVERYTHING makes it fun for me.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #98139 on: January 25, 2013, 06:27:49 pm »

After few days of practicing, I can hit clean notes with my harmonica quite reliably (highest pitched holes and 2-draw being exceptions) and can even transition between notes semi-reliably. Yay, I'm learnin'!

Whenever I practice, however,  I unconsciously squeeze the harmonica too fucking hard, which I notice when the pain starts to settle in the fingers.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #98140 on: January 25, 2013, 07:53:13 pm »

I kinda sorta want to change my avatar for the second time in a week to this image of this fappable chicken.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98141 on: January 25, 2013, 07:54:16 pm »

I kinda sorta want to change my avatar for the second time in a week to this image of this fappable chicken.

Wait monday, and your dilemma is solved.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98142 on: January 25, 2013, 07:56:18 pm »

Snow!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98143 on: January 25, 2013, 08:01:18 pm »

Snow!
I wish it was snowing, for it means it would be warm.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98144 on: January 25, 2013, 08:13:39 pm »

Your Schlafly still scares me every time I see him. He is a weapon of mass humanityfaithicide.
Pages: 1 ... 6541 6542 [6543] 6544 6545 ... 13312