Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6545 6546 [6547] 6548 6549 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14542585 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98190 on: January 26, 2013, 08:49:16 pm »

I have four storage tubs full of books, plus various items on my shelves. I'd say I have around 250 or so, but I've never actually counted.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98191 on: January 26, 2013, 08:49:39 pm »

About 700 here. Of course, it's not how many books you have though.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98192 on: January 26, 2013, 08:50:16 pm »

The internet is all the books. All of them. Except for the personal books. So rally, dhok has infinity + 760 books.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #98193 on: January 26, 2013, 08:54:05 pm »

What about the out of print ones?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98194 on: January 26, 2013, 09:47:35 pm »

I'd guess about 1200 of my own. Counting my entire house (quite a bit of which I draw from) would put it closer to 2500 or so. Of course I only have a handful (read: around 60) with me at uni.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #98195 on: January 26, 2013, 11:31:30 pm »

I have an official coffee date! :D

<3<3<3

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #98196 on: January 26, 2013, 11:38:09 pm »

Rough estimation of the fiance's books in her room: 1200. EDIT: She says a good rough estimation would actually be around 2000+.

I got her ~1360 books out of a stronghold in minecraft too :P she's going to build a library.

I have an official coffee date! :D

<3<3<3
Awesome :D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 11:45:43 pm by kaijyuu »
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #98197 on: January 26, 2013, 11:48:39 pm »

I seem to have missed it. But guys. Seriously. If this needs to be locked again, for any reason. I don't want it coming back. Toady here's a request, if it needs locking again, KEEP it locked. There's no reason if people don't learn that this should be allowed to keep happening.

Anyway now back to the topic. Hopefully.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #98198 on: January 26, 2013, 11:52:57 pm »

I've been playing around with this integral for a while, and I'm trying to solve the following.

I believe that there is a number n such that:

and by investigation with WolframAlpha I am pretty sure that 3< n < π, but I don't know how to proceed further.

I dunno. I don't care much, but it's interesting.

EDIT: Wait, this is not quite right. Such a number certainly does exist, but it isn't between three and pi; it's somewhere between six and 2pi, and probably on the lower end of that.

Wait, I don't even know what I was looking for the first time, but it's probably half of the real result...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 12:12:04 am by dhokarena56 »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98199 on: January 26, 2013, 11:59:56 pm »

I'M SORRY JANET! I DIDN'T ACTUALLY INITIATE IT BBUT I KEPT IT GOING! PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT I LOVE THIS THREAD!
My tumblr.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98200 on: January 27, 2013, 12:24:10 am »

If this got locked the largest thread would be the Sad thread, followed by homestuck thread. That would be depressing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98201 on: January 27, 2013, 12:27:06 am »

And the 4th?
My tumblr.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #98202 on: January 27, 2013, 12:30:14 am »

Long locked RP thread.

You can see the list of top ten threads by most replies and views if you go down to more stats on the forum frontpage.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98203 on: January 27, 2013, 12:31:00 am »

And the 4th?
The fourth thread would also be a locked thread. LoLD is long-dead/moved. But also long. Very long.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98204 on: January 27, 2013, 12:40:28 am »

How would I see the rating of a specific thread?
My tumblr.
Pages: 1 ... 6545 6546 [6547] 6548 6549 ... 13312