Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6547 6548 [6549] 6550 6551 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14528197 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98220 on: January 27, 2013, 02:00:57 pm »

Nah man, I have never gone mad with power before (that's like painting the white house white. You just can't do it).

And what would I do anyway? Ban cake from all the discussions? Actually I probably would...

I fear you would use your power to gain total control over the next Avatar Fad. And he who controls the avatars... controls the users.
What If  I don't have a avatar.

Hopefully he fights for the users...
Against?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98221 on: January 27, 2013, 02:01:10 pm »

Nah man, I have never gone mad with power before (that's like painting the white house white. You just can't do it).

And what would I do anyway? Ban cake from all the discussions? Actually I probably would...

I fear you would use your power to gain total control over the next Avatar Fad. And he who controls the avatars... controls the users.
We will need a forum Rango.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98222 on: January 27, 2013, 02:05:13 pm »

What If I don't have a avatar.

You will be banished from the dystopian society of Darvatar users. A rebellion will form - a tense yet necessary companionship between those with no avatar and those too lazy to change to a new one - and you will be its leader.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98223 on: January 27, 2013, 02:08:13 pm »

FFS, you forgot the ones who love their current avatar too much.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98224 on: January 27, 2013, 02:10:45 pm »

And the people who don't really think the current fad looks any good.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #98225 on: January 27, 2013, 02:10:59 pm »

You will be banished from the dystopian society of Darvatar users. A rebellion will form - a tense yet necessary companionship between those with no avatar and those too lazy to change to a new one - and you will be its leader.
And if we win, I'm in charge? That's, like trading a stomach tumor for brain Cancer.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98226 on: January 27, 2013, 02:11:47 pm »

Speaking of avatars, I wonder if I'm even recognizable without Loface. It's like my icon but I got bored of it and Monster Riltia is just so terrifyingly awesome.

I'll probably go back to it after this one.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #98227 on: January 27, 2013, 02:12:21 pm »

And I will probably be on the side of too lazy to change avatars.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #98228 on: January 27, 2013, 02:51:05 pm »

FFS, you forgot the ones who love their current avatar too much.
*shrugs*

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #98230 on: January 27, 2013, 03:57:33 pm »

I've discovered that the font tag supports any font the user has installed.

That includes stupid fonts like this one that I can't read but you probably can't.

I am going to type in nothing but novelty fonts from now on.

Though I doubt they show up for anyone else.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98231 on: January 27, 2013, 04:03:17 pm »

They all show up as the same font for most people, yes. Oddly, it is NOT the default font either...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98232 on: January 27, 2013, 04:08:27 pm »

Yeah looks like Courier or something to me.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #98233 on: January 27, 2013, 04:12:38 pm »

Hmmm, I wonder if I should download and try the Mr. Saturn font from Earthbound then ^_~

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #98234 on: January 27, 2013, 04:17:19 pm »

I've discovered that the font tag supports any font the user has installed.

That includes stupid fonts like this one that I can't read but you probably can't.

I am going to type in nothing but novelty fonts from now on.

Though I doubt they show up for anyone else.
It used to be that way, but one of the updates disabled it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 6547 6548 [6549] 6550 6551 ... 13311