Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6580 6581 [6582] 6583 6584 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14556806 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98715 on: February 04, 2013, 10:53:28 pm »

I know right? All the games I want this year are for 3DS besides Bioshock Infinite. Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter, and of course, my favorite: Angler's Club: Ultimate Bass Fishing 3D.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98716 on: February 04, 2013, 11:08:38 pm »

dont forget Etrian Odyssey 4, Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers, and Rune Factory 4

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98717 on: February 04, 2013, 11:13:40 pm »

And the sequel to 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. I forget what it's called, but the original on the DS was pretty awesome.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98718 on: February 04, 2013, 11:22:31 pm »

Rune Factory 4

Have those gotten any better? I played the first one and it was just a really mediocre dungeon crawl mixed in with a really mediocre version of Harvest Moon.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98719 on: February 04, 2013, 11:22:55 pm »

I grappled with a brown belt in judo tonight for about 5 minutes straight, constantly resisting his attempts to throw me. I'm a white belt. I'm sore as hell, and for several minutes afterwards I couldn't breathe effectively, but DAMN it was fun.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #98720 on: February 04, 2013, 11:26:53 pm »

Rune Factory 4

Have those gotten any better? I played the first one and it was just a really mediocre dungeon crawl mixed in with a really mediocre version of Harvest Moon.
mediocre? man i was glad i can make money by killings things finally :P

4 is you landed on a back of a dragon and you have been crowned prince/princess to rebuild a town up. Basically kinda of a same plot as Harvest Moon: New Beginnings just IM RIDING A DRAGON MOTHER FUCKERS

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #98721 on: February 04, 2013, 11:41:22 pm »

So... A family member was browsing a website for people looking for their parents, and may have found my aunt's adopted son. A lot of the details are too specific to be a coincidence. We still haven't heard back from him (It was just today), but holy cow. I rarely get emotional, but the idea of my aunt and uncle getting reunited with their only child has me near tears.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #98724 on: February 05, 2013, 12:42:10 am »

This game entertained me for hours.
Stick rangers, man. Stick rangerrrssss.
This is the most advanced version of that game I've ever seen. Wow.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98725 on: February 05, 2013, 01:08:21 am »

This game entertained me for hours.
Oh, I remember this thing. Not with that many options though.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98726 on: February 05, 2013, 01:31:17 am »

I'm pretty sure Powder is still in development... I think.

Anyway I just came to this thread because of happy's caused by Antichamber. I went into it thinking to myself, "Hey, this reminds me of Hazard: The Journey of Life." then I realised that's because it IS Hazard: The Journey of Life. Basically they just spruced up the old mod, added in a little more in the way of puzzles and such, changed the name and then gave it an eery ending. I'm ok with this though because honestly I enjoyed rediscovering it and playing through it as much as I enjoyed playing the old mod the first time.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #98727 on: February 05, 2013, 01:32:21 am »

Check this out: http://powdertoy.co.uk/
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #98728 on: February 05, 2013, 01:52:52 am »

Came across this: Preview on The Pirate Bay documentary.
Now I'm not really a big fan of piracy and stuff like that in general (except in principal against the attempts of the media to stop freedom of information), but TPB occupies a special place in my heart, due to the fact that unlike most major piracy sites its not done for profit, its done entirely for the ethos of free information, even in the face of some pretty big opposition against them.

Now, I don't really want to start a discussion on piracy and all that (since that is neither the time or place for it), I just wanted to say that this made me rather happy.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #98729 on: February 05, 2013, 02:24:21 am »

Doctus and I took a walk around her old university campus today. She showed me her old favorite places to study in the library, brought me to various landmarks like an authentic Japanese shrine (well as close as possible for one outside of Japan), and kissed me under the bell tower :D We had some pictures taken too but none have yet passed her approval to show anyone. She's exceptionally cute I promise, but neither of us are very photogenic :( I'll have some photos soon~
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 6580 6581 [6582] 6583 6584 ... 13312