Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6617 6618 [6619] 6620 6621 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14561784 times)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99270 on: February 14, 2013, 02:26:29 pm »

And now I have a premise for a new sci-fi story to work on: Jinx, the Entropy Assassin.

Reminded me of this.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99271 on: February 14, 2013, 02:30:19 pm »

RedKing: Wins by accident.

You just get a +40 luck bonus to all your rolls.
No, no...more like a -60 luck bonus to everyone within 50' radius. It's just that I took several points in Affiliation: Taoist, which gives me an effect reduction on chaos-related powers. I drop a cigarette lighter, everyone else bursts into flames, I come out singed but essentially okay.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99272 on: February 14, 2013, 02:31:51 pm »

There's a trope for that. I wonder what happened if I linked you to it.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99273 on: February 14, 2013, 02:37:19 pm »

Spoiler: Pope Mk266 (click to show/hide)
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99274 on: February 14, 2013, 02:46:48 pm »

Spoiler: Pope Mk266 (click to show/hide)
Well, he is a strong proponent of the Sabbath.  :P

There's a trope for that. I wonder what happened if I linked you to it.
If you linked me to it, the page might implode and take down TvTropes's servers for all time. And there are several tropes, actually.

....oh crap.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 02:55:53 pm by RedKing »

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99275 on: February 14, 2013, 02:57:09 pm »

TAKE COVEEERRR. KEEP THOSE TABS CLOSED!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #99276 on: February 14, 2013, 03:13:04 pm »

Well today was the first day in some time I got up at a reasonable hour. Honestly a bit too early in fact.

But then well I realized. It's valentines day? And well I got talking with certain people and well... We were GOING to do it tomorrow. But I was up early and we had time. Plus dammit it's valentines day!

So after some cake, some running around doing things. Everyone saying some things and telling us how this whole thing makes them feel. Well. As far as I'm concerned (fuck you laws!) I'm married now.

Not that it's gonna change too much considering we already lived like we were married. But it's semi official now so yay.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #99277 on: February 14, 2013, 03:14:08 pm »

Congratulation at getting semi-married :D

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #99278 on: February 14, 2013, 03:14:29 pm »

Congrats!  ;D
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99279 on: February 14, 2013, 03:18:19 pm »

Woohoo! Congratulations Janet!

Saw my daughter last night and found out that while she's only halfway through kindergarten, they're already having her spend part of the day in the 1st grade class and bringing home 1st grade homework...which she's already blowing out of the water. She just a few months past her sixth birthday.

Felt good man. Got a little something in my eye.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99280 on: February 14, 2013, 03:27:27 pm »

Congratulation at getting semi-married :D
!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99281 on: February 14, 2013, 03:28:19 pm »

Grats Janet~

Fuck yes valentine's day :D First year I've ever cared about it, and so far it's awesome~
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99282 on: February 14, 2013, 03:28:32 pm »

Gratz, Janet.

And Redking too, ofcourse :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99283 on: February 14, 2013, 03:38:39 pm »

Fuck yes valentine's day :D First year I've ever cared about it, and so far it's awesome~
Mine's going to be delayed by a couple of days, but yeah...first time in a long time that I've been excited about it. Planning on Indian food and snuggles on what promises to be a cold, windy, cloudy day (the best kind for snuggling).

I was actually thinking of starting a Valentine's thread so that people who really don't want to read about that sort of thing wouldn't have to.  ???

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99284 on: February 14, 2013, 03:43:18 pm »

Please do :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 6617 6618 [6619] 6620 6621 ... 13312