Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6635 6636 [6637] 6638 6639 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14519629 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99540 on: February 19, 2013, 09:16:09 pm »

Dinner tonight is tacos. If that isn't a happy thing, I dunno what is.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99541 on: February 19, 2013, 09:19:08 pm »

Enchiladas. With lots of hot salsa.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99542 on: February 19, 2013, 09:24:13 pm »

Enchiladas. With lots of hot salsa.
That's pretty good, but enchiladas take a lot more prep time and it's harder to include vegetables.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #99543 on: February 19, 2013, 09:29:13 pm »

My internet should return to general normalcy by tommorrow. For how long? At least a month.

Thank god. If nothing else, it was killing my grades.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99544 on: February 19, 2013, 10:54:28 pm »

Hey, doodabuddies.  How are things going?

I'm just dropping in to say hi, partially because I was really embarrassed by how I conducted myself last time I was here and don't want that to be y'all's most recent memory of me ::)  Fortunately that whole event got mostly cleared up.  The recent ex-boyfriend hasn't exactly been graceful about what he thinks against all reason and logic must have happened (when I enter a room, he walks into the corner and stares at the wall), but I'm busy with schoolwork anyway.  Between a Sufi meditation class, two comparative literature courses, and two math classes, there's not that much time left for being revenged at.  The meditation class is really amazing, though the attached literature seems to be kind of bullshitty.

Also job search, haha.  I won't get into that because it isn't adequately Happy, but at least I'm doing it now rather than later, eh?

Despite the time crunch I saw Thor and the Avengers recently and now have an enormous stupid crush on the pretty guy who plays Loki, so that's kind of fun.  I've been going to a lot of museums, too, and I'm hoping to go see some Shakespeare once I can understand the written material a bit better.  I also attended a friend's wedding, for which I was asked to make all of the bouquets out of origami--and in exchange got to eat a tasty West African feast and dance very badly for a couple of hours.

Oh, and M-M-M-Metal Gear :D  There's a guy who looks almost exactly like Kojima here, it's amazing... every time I see him I have a burst of giant-robot-induced joy.

How're y'all?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #99545 on: February 19, 2013, 10:57:46 pm »

I'm rather fine, thanks for asking.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #99546 on: February 19, 2013, 10:59:28 pm »

Hi Vector. Forum wise things have been pretty quiet recently save for some odd trolls that have been showing up a bit more frequently.
It's FEF, not FEOF

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #99547 on: February 19, 2013, 11:02:17 pm »

Not much of note. I still have my Nightmare Roommate.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #99548 on: February 19, 2013, 11:02:29 pm »

Shock image trolls a few nights ago. Twas a bit unpleasant for a few hours there. Most of us retreated to various IRCs and such.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99549 on: February 19, 2013, 11:03:58 pm »

Sounds exciting o_O

All the regulars still around?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99550 on: February 19, 2013, 11:04:36 pm »

Hello Vector.
Some of the regulars have left, but that happens over time.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99551 on: February 19, 2013, 11:05:09 pm »

More or less. One or two might have been banned/decided to leave since you last left, but I am a little hazy on the exact dates involved.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #99552 on: February 19, 2013, 11:08:00 pm »

Sounds exciting o_O

All the regulars still around?
I am is still here.

So are most everyone. I think Toony largely left, though he popped into one of these threads for one post. We are all still Pathos.

Luxembourg has become a memetic badass country thanks to me writing a giant paragraph somewhere. And by paragaraph I mean several paragraph narritive on how exactly Luxembourg conquered the world.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #99553 on: February 19, 2013, 11:09:41 pm »

Also, best spambot yet came in a few weeks ago; even Toady let it stay: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=122393.0

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99554 on: February 19, 2013, 11:10:02 pm »

Hi Vector, I'm doing math! Like, right this minute! I just took a break from doing next weeks math homework to watch this guy talk about math (I don't know why since I know it all) and check the forum.
Pages: 1 ... 6635 6636 [6637] 6638 6639 ... 13311