Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6654 6655 [6656] 6657 6658 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14527516 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99825 on: February 23, 2013, 04:27:00 am »

"Aw man, I thought I'd be the only one on campus who hated jews."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99826 on: February 23, 2013, 05:05:10 am »

Snow!

Snow snow snow snow snoowwwwwww~

Its not even snowing heavily, but its a really nice thing to have while going outside for a walk~
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99827 on: February 23, 2013, 05:59:27 am »

Normal people worry for you.
Students just want the teacher to be sick in any capacity :v

...At least they do here.

I find this tidbit here sad, because everyone likes NO CLASSES AT ALL, even at the expense of the teacher's health.

Teachers are people, kids. Not objects.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #99828 on: February 23, 2013, 10:02:43 am »

Happy birthday to me! :D

I have a big cake now.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #99829 on: February 23, 2013, 10:05:14 am »

I find this tidbit here sad, because everyone likes NO CLASSES AT ALL, even at the expense of the teacher's health.

Teachers are people, kids. Not objects.
Ehn... that was more a highschool thing, f'me at least. And the general education bit for college, at least for a chunk of the classes (particularly those with iffy teachers, heh.). Later on... sometimes th'teach missing a class made me sad, yeah. I liked those classes, and with college you generally don't have the possibility of getting days added to the schedule or whatever (happened once or twice in th'earlier years, though due to weather instead of teacher illness, but still) so missed classes just means the same work piled into a smaller timeframe. Can get unpleasant.

But yeah, lot of the time folks were happy about the no-class but, providing the teacher wasn't some variation of an utter dick/inept, sad the teacher was ill. It's a bittersweet happiness. S'pecially in college, though, I'd see folks asking about th'teacher's health when they came back, stuff like that. How much was genuine and how much was schmoozing, I couldn't say, but there was a general uptick in the whole considering-teachers-to-be-people thing. Helps that the social situation between a college teacher and student is a hell of a lot different than between a grade school teacher and student. Lot more even balance of power, really, which makes a difference, and generally a greater potential for one on one/non-academic interaction.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99830 on: February 23, 2013, 10:43:38 am »

I just woke up after having a fun night with some of my friends, eating pineapple pizza for the first time & watching Battle Royale. It was pretty fun, and they even let me borrow their last Harry Potter book & their four ASOI&F books! Not only that, but I also learned that one of them went to the college that I'm thinking of attending in the future, and she said that we might be able to go see the campus there next time.

I have to tell myself, they are probably my best friends.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99831 on: February 23, 2013, 10:45:42 am »

I have a big cake now.
Happy birthday!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99832 on: February 23, 2013, 11:01:58 am »

I have a big cake now.
Happy birthday!
And many happy returns!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #99833 on: February 23, 2013, 11:17:22 am »

Happy Birthday, Sky!
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99834 on: February 23, 2013, 11:18:16 am »

Happy birthday, Sky.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #99835 on: February 23, 2013, 11:52:45 am »

Does... does anyone know what the anniversary date for threshold atmosphere cohesion is? I'm suddenly wondering if the sky actually does have a birthday. Someone should figure it out, so we can celebrate.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99836 on: February 23, 2013, 11:56:59 am »

Does... does anyone know what the anniversary date for threshold atmosphere cohesion is? I'm suddenly wondering if the sky actually does have a birthday. Someone should figure it out, so we can celebrate.
29th February.

What are the odds.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99837 on: February 23, 2013, 12:12:08 pm »

Finally finished watching the entire series of Ultraman. A very excellent series.

A magical, magical place. With machetes.
Bins - Neutralising machete-wielding maniacs since 2011
Quote from: The uploader
Seems a little over kill to me. Then again this isn't America where they'd just open fire on him.
I find this pretty offensive. A lot of people have a really wrong idea of American police. Most likely, they'd tazer him instead.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #99838 on: February 23, 2013, 12:57:54 pm »

I find this pretty offensive. A lot of people have a really wrong idea of American police. Most likely, they'd tazer him instead.
Tazers are marketed as "less than lethal," because American laws on non-lethal weapons do not require them to have a 0% chance of mortality. Also American police who try to be nice and put themselves on a level with civilians tend to get silenced, leaving only a portrayal of American police as a pseudo-government military arm, hence assault weapons.

Oh and youtube comments can offend anyone really. It has a wonderful gift for that, but given the fact that American police frequently reach headlines for being corrupt and breaking the law | violently crushing protests, it's not an unfounded image.

Moar to read.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #99839 on: February 23, 2013, 01:04:03 pm »

Awww yeah. Microsoft interview! :D
Pages: 1 ... 6654 6655 [6656] 6657 6658 ... 13311