Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6658 6659 [6660] 6661 6662 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14541414 times)

Alnos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99885 on: February 23, 2013, 11:35:48 pm »

I just found out tane.us/ac has a special feature each Saturday night at 8:00-12:00.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99886 on: February 23, 2013, 11:38:10 pm »

I just found out tane.us/ac has a special feature each Saturday night at 8:00-12:00.
Now THAT brings back some memories...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99887 on: February 24, 2013, 12:09:48 am »

You're either a hard-working, God-fearing country man, or you're a smarmy liberal atheist from California or New York.
As a smarmy liberal atheist from Michigan, I resent this thought. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #99888 on: February 24, 2013, 12:12:32 am »

To find one, look for people talking about the latest dumb thing Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden said, and deriving a strange satisfaction from the fact that someone they don't like said something they disagree with.
Personally, I talk about the dumb things Joe Biden says because it is amusing. Bidenisms are far better than Bushisms and Obamaisms have ever been.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99889 on: February 24, 2013, 12:20:37 am »

You're either a hard-working, God-fearing country man, or you're a smarmy liberal atheist from California or New York.
As a smarmy liberal atheist from Michigan, I resent this thought. :P
As a smarmy liberal atheist from Kentucky, I also resent that remark. Though perhaps someday I will resemble it.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99890 on: February 24, 2013, 12:26:43 am »

I'm only a sarcastic liberal agnostic from California. Would that count?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #99891 on: February 24, 2013, 12:28:26 am »

To find one, look for people talking about the latest dumb thing Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden said, and deriving a strange satisfaction from the fact that someone they don't like said something they disagree with.
Personally, I talk about the dumb things Joe Biden says because it is amusing. Bidenisms are far better than Bushisms and Obamaisms have ever been.

Yes, there's a difference there.  I used to have this illness so I can kind of explain the feeling.  It's a sort of queasy but pleasurable feeling in your stomach.  If I had to put it into words it would be "Haha, wonderful, because this liberal said something dumb I'm validated in not liking liberals, and anything a liberal says is invalid."  Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are also common targets.
Shoes...

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #99892 on: February 24, 2013, 12:28:36 am »

Agnostics just don't have the balls to take a stance.

I'd know, I am one.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99893 on: February 24, 2013, 12:29:59 am »

I'd know, I am one.
Not always. There are the "hard agnostics" who postulate that the knowledge of whether or not there are gods is unattainable.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99894 on: February 24, 2013, 12:30:34 am »

Nervous liberal deist from California =/
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99895 on: February 24, 2013, 12:31:37 am »

I'd know, I am one.
Not always. There are the "hard agnostics" who postulate that the knowledge of whether or not there are gods is unattainable.
This.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99896 on: February 24, 2013, 12:31:48 am »

I'd know, I am one.

Still postulating this here. Always ready to be proven wrong.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #99897 on: February 24, 2013, 12:47:38 am »

I'll be the resident naytheist - sure, I'll acknowledge that gods can exist, but no worshiping them because
A: They're all assholes
B: Worshiping them implies putting myself in their power. Not doing that.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99898 on: February 24, 2013, 12:51:38 am »

I'd know, I am one.
* SSG raises his hand.
Yo.
Can't really decide one way or the other until I die and cease to exist or go gallivanting about in heaven/valhalla/what-have-you with Jesus/Thor/whoever.
Of course, I could go to hell/hades/wherever, but what're the chances of that?
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99899 on: February 24, 2013, 02:07:21 am »

I'll be the resident naytheist - sure, I'll acknowledge that gods can exist, but no worshiping them because
A: They're all assholes
B: Worshiping them implies putting myself in their power. Not doing that.
Power is derived from worship. Power corrupts. To worship is to foster corruption. An omnipotent being is also absolutely corrupt. Ergo worshipping an omnipotent being is a deliberate attempt to support and submit to dishonesty and decay. Wheee.

I'm obviously being rather silly, though. Put faith in whatever hokey religions and ancient weapons you wish.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 6658 6659 [6660] 6661 6662 ... 13312