Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 837 838 [839] 840 841 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14560250 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #12570 on: July 03, 2010, 06:45:21 pm »

Oh god take dog to relatives living 45 minutes away dog is not used to cage or being in a car oh god he isn't housetrained either he is chewing EVERYTHING nothing catches his attention for more than five seconds why is he eating dirt i thought German Shepherds were supposed to be smart oh jeez now we have to put him in the cage while we eat oh man he is too sad looking poor puppy alright food over time to pla- oh god he is running everywhere and now he is getting a little bity so lets calm down time to go back oh jeez he's whining the whole ride home he needs to pee why can't we stop oh jeez he'll pee in the car phew he didn't pee in the car, only right on the pavement when we got out.

So yea, busy day.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #12571 on: July 03, 2010, 07:30:48 pm »

Got the next 2 days off. WOO!

I get to enjoy all of tomorrow for once in a long time, and I have the following day off as well. Plus, I've been feeling mighty productive lately (since the beginning of this month, I've gotten at least 3x the amount of my usual labor done per day; might take tomorrow off however and enjoy the day). And regarding things, I might be able to work up a way to get the beginning parts of getting my Steam account back by the end of next week or earlier. Within similar regards, I should be able to get my car patched up within thew same week as well. :)

Wish me luck.

EDIT:
More neighborhood friendly early fireworks. :)

EDIT EDIT:
And now some more from out my window. ;D
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 08:31:55 pm by Itnetlolor »

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12572 on: July 03, 2010, 08:06:24 pm »

Quote from: THE TOADMASTER
#  07/03/2010: The pristine dev pages were bugging me, so I did sharpening stones, the hunger/thirst extension, butchery, and a prepared elf brain in my backpack so that I could color a few of them the "in next release" color. You can make a sharpened version of any stone right now -- we'll restrict the candidate minerals a bit once surface rocks are a little less homogenous in most places. During the course of adding basic knapping, I put in support for custom (buildingless) adventure mode "reactions", so some modding should be possible there for people that want to add their own production chains. The syntax for reagents/products is the same as dwarf mode, with the same capabilities and restrictions. Now I'll be back to combat/archery bugs for a bit, then we'll do a release.

OH MY GOOOOD
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #12573 on: July 03, 2010, 08:19:09 pm »

:OOO
My friend came back from Washington, finally.
The stuff he brought back is AWESOME.
Two cases full of REALLY old Magic Cards! Cards from the first two sets. :O
No power nine, though. But he got it for $5 from a friend's dad. Both cases are able to fit 1100 cards. xD
They've also been in storage for most of the time they've been owned, so they're near-mint. :O

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12574 on: July 03, 2010, 08:20:15 pm »

I WILL CHEAT THE FECK OUT IN THE NEXT RELEASE

OH MY GOOOD
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12575 on: July 03, 2010, 08:29:08 pm »

I WILL CHEAT THE FECK OUT IN THE NEXT RELEASE

OH MY GOOOD
AS WILL I BUT WITH MORE AWESOME

I should be able to make a Full Metal Alchemist mod with those changes. Add buildingless reactions that consume one "alchemy circle"(made from another reaction with a piece of chalk, which can be bought en mass) and create stone/weapons/etc. Too bad there's no way to make it produce things made from the material of the floor...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12576 on: July 03, 2010, 08:30:17 pm »

That would be awesome.

AS IN FIFTY DIFFERENT FLAVORS OF AWESOME

I was just gonna do practice swordsmanship and shit, but yours is better.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #12577 on: July 03, 2010, 08:51:40 pm »

Do I smell a "Stranded" mod on the horizon?

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12578 on: July 03, 2010, 08:54:06 pm »

That would be boss.

I so cannot wait for the next release.

EH MAH GEE, AND THEN THERE WILL BE BETTER TOWNS AND SHIT OMGOMG

I am almost spazzing out from the happy.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

SolarShado

• Bay Watcher
  • Psi-Blade => Your Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #12579 on: July 03, 2010, 10:27:01 pm »

Yes... I wasn't too clear what I meant in that first argument. It is a more useful system of measurement because it is more widely used, but no measurement of temperature will ever be any less arbitrary than any other.

Lord Kelvin would like to have a word with you...

0 = Absolute zero, true. but you still have to have another point on the scale to calibrate the "size" of a degree.

@new release: YEAH!!!! ADVENTURER SKILLZZ!!!!!!!!!!
Never been big on adventure mode before, but lately huge swarms of immigrants have been killing the fun of dwarf mode for me...
Avid (rabid?) Linux user. Preferred flavor: Arch

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12580 on: July 03, 2010, 10:29:12 pm »

Yay early Fireworks!  :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SolarShado

• Bay Watcher
  • Psi-Blade => Your Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #12581 on: July 03, 2010, 10:39:28 pm »

Yay early Fireworks!  :)

-_- Boo!

Can't you people wait one more day?? CHILL!

I'm sorry, but it bugs me when people start holidays early...
Avid (rabid?) Linux user. Preferred flavor: Arch

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12582 on: July 03, 2010, 10:49:04 pm »

There is not enough time in the next 24 hours to light all the fireworks stockpiled in our country. It is literally impossible to celebrate this holiday within its timeframe.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Lokii

• Bay Watcher
  • Jack of no trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #12583 on: July 03, 2010, 10:57:12 pm »

Yeah. So people set off the rest of their fireworks on my birthday instead. Fun way to piss of people with hangovers, though.
Oh and Lokii, your job is now to seduce the human traders.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12584 on: July 03, 2010, 11:30:33 pm »

Because the puppy is three months old is is only physically possible for him to hold in his wastes for four hours. Thus we need somebody to release him at midnight to use natures bathroom. Only with us for two days and already he holds it in 'till somebody takes him outside.

WHO IS A SMART DOGGIE? YOU ARE A SMART DOGGIE.
Pages: 1 ... 837 838 [839] 840 841 ... 13312