Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1321 1322 [1323] 1324 1325 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14509450 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #19830 on: September 10, 2010, 11:31:59 pm »

We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #19832 on: September 11, 2010, 12:10:04 am »

I'm baaaaack! Miss me yet?
Actually my computer isn't functioning (again) so I can't update BitQuest or Go Forth. Also, mental hospitals suck.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19833 on: September 11, 2010, 12:37:08 am »

Someone just hacked an artists website i frequent, and killed all the picture/gallery links, changed every bit of text to "BALL SPLATTER PRESTON!" and generally fucked shit up.

Why would you do that.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19834 on: September 11, 2010, 12:43:47 am »

Wrong thread, bro. Try again. I mean, unless you're really happy about that.

Also, I just found out that I'm getting a punching bag and gloves with my next paycheck(que), which will be over $400.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 12:53:59 am by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19835 on: September 11, 2010, 12:55:24 am »

Someone just hacked an artists website i frequent, and killed all the picture/gallery links, changed every bit of text to "BALL SPLATTER PRESTON!" and generally fucked shit up.

Why would you do that.
What website?

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #19836 on: September 11, 2010, 01:12:01 am »

Also, I just found out that I'm getting a punching bag and gloves with my next paycheck(que), which will be over $400.
Who needs a punching bag and gloves when you have your bare fists and any hard surface?

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19837 on: September 11, 2010, 01:20:13 am »

gammatelier

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19838 on: September 11, 2010, 01:21:01 am »

People with too much free time start the strangest projects.

I'm baaaaack! Miss me yet?
Actually my computer isn't functioning (again) so I can't update BitQuest or Go Forth. Also, mental hospitals suck.

Taco! How was your sabbatical? Glad to see you back.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19839 on: September 11, 2010, 01:21:35 am »

Who needs a punching bag and gloves when you have your bare fists and any hard surface?
Someone who doesn't like having broken hands. Also, walls are really hard to train proper technique on. Either they're too hard, and break your hands, or they're plaster or plywood or drywall or something and you break them with no sense of real satisfaction, because then you have to patch that hole you just made up. I hate cleaning up.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #19840 on: September 11, 2010, 01:40:31 am »

Someone who doesn't like having broken hands. Also, walls are really hard to train proper technique on. Either they're too hard, and break your hands, or they're plaster or plywood or drywall or something and you break them with no sense of real satisfaction, because then you have to patch that hole you just made up. I hate cleaning up.
Drink your milk. You wont break your hands.
Dont punch your house. That's where you live.
Bears dont use techniques. Neither should you.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19841 on: September 11, 2010, 05:41:18 am »

Yeah, ok, you're an idiot. First, we don't have bear hands. Second, if you don't use some sort of technique, you'll get your ass kicked by someone who does. Depending on your view of 'technique'. I think you can pick up technique just from punching things - or, for better learning - people.

Also, I never understood why people get angry and punch inanimate objects. I mean, when I'm angry, I have no trouble just not... hitting... things. There doesn't seem to be a secret technique to it.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

vuka

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19842 on: September 11, 2010, 07:39:48 am »

...although, I learned today that photos taken with a Smart Phone actually have GPS coordinates, triangulated using Cell Phone Towers, encoded within them, which record the exact global location the picture was snapped at inside the image file.

Why am I suddenly feeling like it's 26 years ago?
26 years ago, 1984, haha.

This is why you remove metadata from pictures when you upload them. I think most sites do that anyway though.

The newer Smart Phones, such as iPhone 4, actually have a GPS unit inside, which in more accurate than triangulation.
I know that Facebook removes metadata, but I don't think that most sites do that. Better be safe than sorry and use jStrip or BatchPurifier LITE.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #19843 on: September 11, 2010, 07:41:27 am »

...although, I learned today that photos taken with a Smart Phone actually have GPS coordinates, triangulated using Cell Phone Towers, encoded within them, which record the exact global location the picture was snapped at inside the image file.

Why am I suddenly feeling like it's 26 years ago?
26 years ago, 1984, haha.

This is why you remove metadata from pictures when you upload them. I think most sites do that anyway though.

The newer Smart Phones, such as iPhone 4, actually have a GPS unit inside, which in more accurate than triangulation.
I know that Facebook removes metadata, but I don't think that most sites do that. Better be safe than sorry and use jStrip or BatchPurifier LITE.

Wow! That is useful information, thanks spambot!
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19844 on: September 11, 2010, 07:46:17 am »

32°14'39.10"N
 77°10'36.28"E

I got nothing to hide.
Pages: 1 ... 1321 1322 [1323] 1324 1325 ... 13311