Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1345 1346 [1347] 1348 1349 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14717779 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #20190 on: September 13, 2010, 02:56:16 pm »

Aqizzar! What's wrong with your face!?!

I should probably post this in "things that made you scratch your head thread".

Rage Against the Thread Titles.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20191 on: September 13, 2010, 02:56:39 pm »

Girls are weird. They seem to view me being gay as cute.  ::) Still it made me happy.
I think the whole concept behind that is they think your more sensitive or some jazz.

Huh. They keep on trying to pair me up with this other boy. Kinda funny as their really wanting to get us together.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20192 on: September 13, 2010, 02:58:27 pm »

"Ochita is a nice, cute boy. It's too bad he likes other boys. Hey, here's another nice, cute boy who likes boys, too. If we can't have either one of them, we may as well watch them be cute together."

Amirite?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20193 on: September 13, 2010, 03:01:13 pm »

I always wondered if any number of girls really were into that "yaoi" idea, and if there was any balance on the other side to men being obsessed with lesbians.  Be damned if it's not, occasionally, true.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20194 on: September 13, 2010, 03:03:53 pm »

I personally think it'd be more like projecting themselves into one of the roles of the boys. Ever notice how the Uke is usually not so masculine? Makes it that much easier, I suppose.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20195 on: September 13, 2010, 03:04:53 pm »

"Ochita is a nice, cute boy. It's too bad he likes other boys. Hey, here's another nice, cute boy who likes boys, too. If we can't have either one of them, we may as well watch them be cute together."

Amirite?
I guess so. I'm not really that cute though.

I always wondered if any number of girls really were into that "yaoi" idea, and if there was any balance on the other side to men being obsessed with lesbians.  Be damned if it's not, occasionally, true.
Half of the girls in my year are like that. I asked my close friend and she said she was a "Yaoi fangirl" :S Meep.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20196 on: September 13, 2010, 04:33:45 pm »

My geometry teacher turned 69 today. We did ten minutes of jokes about this during class. Then, he leans in really close to a girl that is pregnant in my class and goes "got milk?" in his creepy Darth Vader  without the mask old man voice.

I also beat the shit out of a kid over a girl.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20197 on: September 13, 2010, 04:37:50 pm »

Half of the girls in my year are like that. I asked my close friend and she said she was a "Yaoi fangirl" :S Meep.
Run?

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #20198 on: September 13, 2010, 04:38:27 pm »

My geometry teacher turned 69 today. We did ten minutes of jokes about this during class. Then, he leans in really close to a girl that is pregnant in my class and goes "got milk?" in his creepy Darth Vader  without the mask old man voice.

I also beat the shit out of a kid over a girl.
Sounds like an awesome teacher.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20199 on: September 13, 2010, 04:38:42 pm »

You should pretend to creepily check out your female friends to mess with their minds. They'd never expect it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20200 on: September 13, 2010, 04:41:53 pm »

In my Anthropology class, a strongly-creationist student down in front tried to derail the lecture with an evolution debate... citing "something he read that said evolution can't be real or it would be more random".

I could see my professor starting to grin, but bless his heart he kept it under wraps, and cited a few accepted scientific facts, with supporting evidence that gently debunked the guy's statement, and simultaneously got us right back into the lecture. It was a masterstroke.

Speaking of which, he shared this website with the class... which is pretty awesome: Becomming Human.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20201 on: September 13, 2010, 04:42:30 pm »

No. I already did that. Now its just boys that annoy me  :P

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20202 on: September 13, 2010, 04:44:30 pm »

No. I already did that. Now its just boys that annoy me  :P
You see, it's comments like this that always made me confused as to your actual orientation. That emote seems to always do that with me on the forums, completely change the meaning of everything behind it.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20203 on: September 13, 2010, 04:45:39 pm »

What's worse, the old and new tongue guys give completely different impressions.

Thus old posts lose all original meaning!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20204 on: September 13, 2010, 04:46:25 pm »

You know, the old emotes are still an option in your profile settings.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 1345 1346 [1347] 1348 1349 ... 13312