Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1485 1486 [1487] 1488 1489 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14515363 times)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #22290 on: October 02, 2010, 01:34:39 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ua64HbsBUo.

Someone else posted this and I've been listening to it non stop.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22291 on: October 02, 2010, 01:51:11 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ua64HbsBUo.

Someone else posted this and I've been listening to it non stop.

Ah, that one again.

Yeah, it's pretty amazing. Hard to believe the guy that made this (lead dancer/singer in the song too) is a kickboxer.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22292 on: October 02, 2010, 01:53:46 pm »

Why?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22293 on: October 02, 2010, 02:06:00 pm »

He retired, and I guess he got bored and did something else. I dunno.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #22294 on: October 02, 2010, 03:55:44 pm »

I haven't even started the main quest and I got a teeny army already.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #22295 on: October 02, 2010, 04:40:49 pm »

In Just Cause 2, I can fly not one, but TWO 474 passengar jets at once! Yay grappling hook!
Although granted, the other acts more like a giant air brake, causing you to lose airspeed after taking off and eventually crashing, but still.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22296 on: October 02, 2010, 04:52:51 pm »

In Just Cause 2, I can fly not one, but TWO 474 passengar jets at once! Yay grappling hook!
Although granted, the other acts more like a giant air brake, causing you to lose airspeed after taking off and eventually crashing, but still.

I need either this game or GTA IV.
When's the next damn steam sale?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22297 on: October 02, 2010, 05:10:03 pm »

So? In Gmod, I can daisy-chain five TOAST Industries biplanes together and make them fly themselves. While shooting things. With lasers. Automatically.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22298 on: October 02, 2010, 05:11:33 pm »

So? In Gmod, I can daisy-chain five TOAST Industries biplanes together and make them fly themselves. While shooting things. With lasers. Automatically.

That's GMod. This is Just Cause 2.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22299 on: October 02, 2010, 05:13:07 pm »

So?
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #22300 on: October 02, 2010, 05:18:31 pm »

I've finally been able to play TF2 again.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22301 on: October 02, 2010, 07:02:33 pm »

So?

No idea.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22303 on: October 02, 2010, 07:12:10 pm »

So?
Things are automatically more awesome in games where you aren't supposed to be able to do them.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22304 on: October 02, 2010, 07:28:04 pm »

Lost power for the 6th time since I moved into this new apartment last year... and was pretty frustrated. An hour or so later, power came back, and Green Dolphin Street came on the radio.

Instant chill.
Pages: 1 ... 1485 1486 [1487] 1488 1489 ... 13311