Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3204 3205 [3206] 3207 3208 ... 13308

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14320867 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that Cirno lost today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #48075 on: April 16, 2011, 02:39:52 pm »

I can't imagine not having instant dialogue.

I find that Mafia is a lot more enjoyable when played slowly, because then games are usually won and lost more on cunning than a multitude of minor slips.

Sometimes some highly ironic and hilarious stuff can happen too. Like when I got killed by three different people on the same night xP

Or, say, the ends of both Kill Webadict Now games >_>
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #48076 on: April 16, 2011, 02:41:22 pm »

There is no roleplaying in Mafia. It is you insulting and shouting furiously other people for fun, getting shouted back at, then crying in a corner later on.

Vector, can you provide me with the link to that fanfic? If you posted it before I've clearly missed it. Or slept through it.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48077 on: April 16, 2011, 02:41:40 pm »

Heh. A third one is in the making. But Wuba's a bit of a procrastinator

Edit: RP mafia. 'nuff said.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #48078 on: April 16, 2011, 02:42:14 pm »

Hmmm...

I think the biggest thing in mafia I don't get is the roles.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48079 on: April 16, 2011, 02:42:19 pm »

@Vector:
Haha, true.
Especially, if you take everything personally, like me.

Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum in one of my games.
I'd make such great scum...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48080 on: April 16, 2011, 02:45:15 pm »

Hmmm...

Eh, apart from special roles *coughbyorcough* it's quite easy. Town wants mafia to die. Mafia wants town to die. SK wants everyone to die. Survivor doesn't want to die. Jester wants to die. Cults want to take over the world.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #48081 on: April 16, 2011, 02:46:45 pm »

Hmmm...

They're usually optional. Play a BM or vanilla game, and it'll make it easier. Besides mafia, the rest are extra powers most of the time.

For Mafia: You get to talk to your partner and kill a player every Night Phase. Pretend to be town to win.

For Town: You have no powers. Lynch the most suspicious person with the help of hot debate to win (or lose). You win with every other Town player.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #48082 on: April 16, 2011, 02:51:15 pm »

Janet is going to vigilante you if you keep talking about mafia.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48083 on: April 16, 2011, 02:52:35 pm »

Or maybe she's just going to lynch the thread?

We may never know..
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48084 on: April 16, 2011, 02:54:24 pm »

Vector, can you provide me with the link to that fanfic? If you posted it before I've clearly missed it. Or slept through it.

H-hasn't been posted >_>

It's going to be a while longer before I feel confident enough to post it here, because... well, it's shonen ai fanfic about mathematicians being complete assholes to each other.  For serious.  And it's in a very different style from the Beginner's Mafia flavor, too, by the way.  Don't expect the same thing.

Meh... maybe when I've gotten through to the beginning of WWI in the recounting I'll send it by.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48085 on: April 16, 2011, 02:55:04 pm »

She'll go serial killer on us.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #48086 on: April 16, 2011, 02:55:45 pm »

H-hasn't been posted >_>

It's going to be a while longer before I feel confident enough to post it here, because... well, it's shonen ai fanfic about mathematicians being complete assholes to each other.  For serious.  And it's in a very different style from the Beginner's Mafia flavor, too, by the way.  Don't expect the same thing.

Meh... maybe when I've gotten through to the beginning of WWI in the recounting I'll send it by.
PM IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE

P-Please?
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #48087 on: April 16, 2011, 02:56:58 pm »

H-hasn't been posted >_>

PM IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE

P-Please?
Wait in line, i asked before you, plus you owe me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48088 on: April 16, 2011, 02:57:24 pm »

When I'm ready, I'll probably post a "PM me if you want me to PM you the link" thing here.

Not letting that cat out of the bag right now ;_;

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #48089 on: April 16, 2011, 03:05:58 pm »

Hey, its your choice. And I'm not going to think any less about you.

In other, not-vector related news, I have finally finished downloading portal. Time to play it.
Pages: 1 ... 3204 3205 [3206] 3207 3208 ... 13308