Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4479 4480 [4481] 4482 4483 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14382552 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67200 on: December 04, 2011, 09:54:13 pm »

Got an assignment in Intercultural Communications to analyze a picture wherein two people in Saris were getting water dumped on them while lying down facefirst.

Quote from: Me speaking aloud to myself (it's been a lonely weekend)
Interpret this? Analyze my interpretation for positive and negative facets? But why? These people are in a photo of the Chhath Puja ritual in Tollygunge. There aren't really any other interpretations.

What did I just say?

[I search my files on my previous dinosauroid computer for 'Chhath', it can't be too common]

It turns out that picture was one I used in an essay during 8th grade. I guess that whole 'preparation for college' thing really worked out.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67201 on: December 04, 2011, 11:12:33 pm »

Truly, a greater battle of wills has never been seen on this Earth.
Haha, that's pretty good.

I lol'd.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #67202 on: December 04, 2011, 11:15:21 pm »

During the time I was muted and inspired by Bauglir's super-sandwich, I made a meat sandwich.

Not a sandwich with bread slices, meat, and possibly dairy, MEAT! Salami frozen hard in place of bread slices (Don't want the sandwich to slip out), and a crapton of wursts inside. Just meat, and more meat. It may give me acid blood, but who cares? IT WAS DAMN DELICIOUS

Again, inspiration from Bauglir, the sandwich god  :P
... Well-played, sir. I have been upstaged!

Okay, new plan. I am going to make a sandwich out of beer. And liquor. In fact, forget the sandwich!
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67203 on: December 04, 2011, 11:18:52 pm »

During the time I was muted and inspired by Bauglir's super-sandwich, I made a meat sandwich.

Not a sandwich with bread slices, meat, and possibly dairy, MEAT! Salami frozen hard in place of bread slices (Don't want the sandwich to slip out), and a crapton of wursts inside. Just meat, and more meat. It may give me acid blood, but who cares? IT WAS DAMN DELICIOUS

Okay, new plan. I am going to make a sandwich out of beer. And liquor. In fact, forget the sandwich!

This kind of sandwich gets served in a pilsner glass.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #67204 on: December 05, 2011, 02:41:06 am »

Many thanks go to Blargityblarg for reminding me about the TV programme Daria. I just finished the first four seasons and the first film. Been watching it over the last couple of months. Enjoying every minute.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67205 on: December 05, 2011, 03:36:16 am »

I beat Binding of Issac. I am the cool guy now.

8)

Congratulations! It's such a maniacally hard game, thanks to no sanity checking whatsoever.

Now get this, to get the secret ultimate final boss, beat the game ten more times.

Dead serious.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67206 on: December 05, 2011, 03:39:22 am »

No, he means he actually beat it.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #67207 on: December 05, 2011, 03:40:55 am »

Daria changed my life  :o  No really, it's like someone made a TV show about a female version of myself.  Or maybe every other snarky teenager out there.  That show was pure freaken' art.  It involves many things, but the most important one in my opinion is...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #67208 on: December 05, 2011, 03:46:17 am »

It was and still is a great show; my 'sit-up-and-take-notice moment was when they managed to get candid and mature discussion of sex onto ABC Kids (government-operated, after school children's programming).
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #67209 on: December 05, 2011, 08:21:12 am »

Was blown away by the special effects in Brush With Death.  Such a creative style.  The "spiritual successor" Graphic Violence was fairly neat, too.  Also enjoyed Dubstep Guns.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #67210 on: December 05, 2011, 10:39:26 am »

Interneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets. :D

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #67211 on: December 05, 2011, 10:55:57 am »

Since liquor tends to be a liquid, MAKE THE CONTAINER OUT OF MEAT AND CHEESE!

Hmm... that sounds like it would taste bad to me. Anyhow, just throwing that out there.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67212 on: December 05, 2011, 11:04:23 am »

Daria changed my life  :o  No really, it's like someone made a TV show about a female version of myself.  Or maybe every other snarky teenager out there.  That show was pure freaken' art.  It involves many things, but the most important one in my opinion is...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Daria is awesome, she actually sounds and looks a heck of a lot like an old high school friend of mine.

I kind of wish I'd actually shown it to her, she was much more timid than Daria but it sort of felt Daria was who she was trying to be. Maybe she'd already seen the show.  Meh.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #67213 on: December 05, 2011, 12:27:37 pm »

The 3 cheese and chicken Mexican style hot pocket. Finally a hot pocket with a high capacity to transfer heat between the inner and outer layers, allowing for rapid cooling of the innards and no scalding of my mouth! :D

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 4479 4480 [4481] 4482 4483 ... 13310